Three: Breakfast At Frozen Oasis

"Dammit, Shin-woo is going to be highly pissed off with me," I grumbled after looking at my alarm clock on the nightstand that read 1:15 p

"Dammit, Shin-woo is going to be highly pissed off with me," I grumbled after looking at my alarm clock on the nightstand that read 1:15 p.m. "That's what he gets," I grumbled. Shin-woo knew that I never got out of bed before noontime when he set up this fucking get-together with our friends.

I hopped out of the bed and dashed into the bathroom to take a quick shower then hurriedly put on a pair of black jeans, a gold polo shirt, and my all-black Nike shoes. Next, I dabbed on a few drops of my Versace Eros cologne, then looked at myself in the mirror hanging on my closet door.

I grabbed my Omega watch off the dresser before heading out of the house. My cell phone began to ring as soon as I pulled out of the driveway. I placed it on silent and tossed it onto the passenger seat because I didn't feel like being shouted at by Shin-woo for being a half-hour late.

I turned on the MP3 player in my car and began to listen to "Motivation" by Normani. I let her sweet, melodic voice lull me into a calming state while bobbing my head to the beat and strumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

By the time I made it to Frozen Oasis, I was in a cheerful mood and my sleepy state had vanished. Listening to Normani always had this kind of effect on me. Her soothing voice never fails to lifts my spirit while at the same time energizing my soul.

Shin-woo gave me an evil glare as soon as he saw me enter through the café door. Jason Choi, Kenji Kitani, and Lee Yeo-jin had a big ole smirk on their face as if they knew I was about to hear an earful of shit from Shin-woo.

"Sir, can you do me a favor?" A gorgeous woman asked me just as I was about to pass by her table. She wore dark shades, a baseball cap, light blue ripped jeans, and a white crop top shirt. I thought that it was a bit odd for someone to be wearing sunglasses inside the café, but I shrugged it off then replied, "Sure, what do you need my help with?" I have never been able to refuse helping out a woman, and I guess you can say that's where I went wrong in all of my relationships in the past.

"Can you sit here and pretend to be my boyfriend for a little while?" She blurts out with ease.

"Umm... Umm..." I stuttered while contemplating whether or not this was a good idea. The last time I did something like this, it nearly got me into a world of trouble. Well, it wasn't quite the same as this situation, but hell, it involved a female and another man.

Flashback started...

A few weeks ago, Shin-woo's girlfriend "Sunni" wanted to prank him into thinking that she and I were dating behind his back. I was a stupid ass fool for agreeing to go along with this crazy fuckin plan. She had set up a camera in my living room because she knew that Shin-woo, Jason, Kenji, Yeo-jin, Yanai Kiyota, and I were planning to have a guy's night out at my house.

Sunni walked out of the guest bathroom in a pink robe and a towel wrapped around her head, calling my name just as the fellas all sat on the sofa and began to talk. Unbeknownst to Shin-woo, she was still fully dressed underneath the robe.