Eleven: The Neighbors

I had a serious problem, a problem that started with a beautiful, thick, chocolate five feet one woman about six months ago. An issue that seems to be getting worse by the day. She was a feisty woman with an attitude that screamed, I don't take any bullshit from anyone. Ms. Kiyara Kingsley is my new next-door neighbor whom I've become obsessed with after laying my eyes upon her beautiful face during our first encounter.

 Kiyara Kingsley is my new next-door neighbor whom I've become obsessed with after laying my eyes upon her beautiful face during our first encounter

My biggest issue was that not only has she caught my eye, but that she has also garnered all the guys on my block attention. Upon meeting her and her family, my parents warned my brothers and me to stay far away from Kiyara. They said that she looked like a beautiful disaster waiting to cause trouble. Even with their stern warning, I was still drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

"Kiyara, I want you back home no later than 10 o'clock tonight." I heard her mom call out as I stood on the other side of the huge oak tree in her front yard waiting on her. I was trying to hide from my mom, whom I knew was peeking out of the living room window.

"Kookie Bear, are you hiding from someone?" Kiyara asked me as she made her way over to where I was with a huge smile on her face. She started calling me Kookie Bear after our second encounter at Freda's Hot Bar Café.

Flashback started....

"Jungkook, bring me a frosted, chocolate-covered donut." I hear J-Hope call out to me. I looked back at our table while continuing to walk forward and shook my head no at his request. Minutes later, I found myself crashing into someone and causing their items to go flying onto the shiny hardwood floor.

"I'm so sorry, Ms..." I was saying when I looked into my next-door neighbor's face. The same woman whom I almost did the same thing to a week prior at this very café.

"I see that I have my very own sexy personal magnet." She says after kneeling to help me clean up the mess that I've made.

I weakly smiled at her, then looked over to where I heard loud laughter filtering through the air from my friends. J-Hope, Suga, and V were laughing their heads off while Jimin and Jin were looking at me with a curious glint in their eyes. RM, on the other hand, wasn't paying any attention to me. He was too busy gazing intensely at my neighbor with a flirtatious gleam in his eyes. As soon as he noticed me watching him, he made a move to get up from his seat. He sat back down after I vehemently shook my head no at him.

"Since we keep bumping into each other like this, we might as well introduce ourselves." I hear my neighbor say, bringing my attention back to her.

"I'm Jeon Jung-kook, but my friends call me Jungkook," I replied with my right hand stretched out towards her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jeon Jung-kook. I'm Kiyara Kingsley," She replied after taking my hand into hers.

"Ms. Kingsley, I'd love to replace the items that I've knocked onto the floor," I tell her.

"And I'd happily accept your offer, Mr. Jeon Jung-kook."