Four: Suga Crush

What would you do if your brother was best friends with your crush? The same crush that is a member of the most popular boy band called BTS

What would you do if your brother was best friends with your crush? The same crush that is a member of the most popular boy band called BTS. What if he was a guy that had a smile sweet as honey, a face that was a pure work of art, and eyes that could see straight through your soul?

Would you act like me, all googly eyes and drooling from the mouth whenever he's around? This has been my dilemma for as long as I can remember.

Suga has been a part of my life long before I even knew what living life was all about. He was there before I knew what having a crush on someone meant. On the days when he and his crew would come over to our house to hang out with Alejandro, I would just sit in our living room staring directly at him. Whatever part of the house he was in, you better believe I was right there with him.

There were plenty of times when my brother Alejandro ran to our parents to complain about me ogling at his best friend, but I didn't care. All of his scheming efforts to deter me from hanging out with him and his friend were futile when Suga was around. He could lock me in our basement, and I'd bet you that I would find a way to get out if Suga was anywhere on our property.

Going to a college thousands of miles away and staying there for four years did nothing to diminish the feelings that I had for Suga.

I've even dated two of the hottest guys at Paladin Digital Art University and still, my love for Suga wouldn't vanish. So, I gave up on dating anyone until Austin Hawthorne walked into my life, sweeping me off my feet with his charming smile and witty personality.

Austin was a good guy who treated me well. He deserved to be in a relationship with a woman that would give him all of her and put him first. I couldn't do that at the moment. All my love and affection were tied to a man who had no clue of how I felt about him.

I truly believed that Austin was the guy who had finally cured me of my addiction to Suga. However, I found out I was wrong the hard way when he and I attended a BTS concert a few months ago. Ever since my eyes landed on a sexy, fully grown Suga performing on stage, he has taken up rent-free space in my mind day in and day out.

I knew it was time for me to end things with Austin when his face began to take on the form of Suga's. We were sitting in my room talking about our future two weeks ago when all of a sudden I began to picture him as Suga, the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The man I wanted to have kids by and grow old together with. I've never been the type of woman to play around with another person's heart, and I wasn't about to start now.

 I've never been the type of woman to play around with another person's heart, and I wasn't about to start now