★ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1★

I REDREW AITE EVEN THO NO ONE ASKED HUT I WAS BORED SO AHAHAHHAHA. i had no thought process on his design except peacock

idk maybe im just thirsty but i cant stop thinking of peacocks but without the pea/j

also i was serious about not having a plan i just want kokushibou. im just writing no thought process other than koko

"talking"
'thinking'
<=============================>

It was a normal afternoon for (Y/N), but honestly who cares about (Y/N)'s life in this world? Lets just skip to when they travel. As any other unoriginal fanfic (Y/N) was hit by a truck or somethin.
(Y/N) woke with a warm yet freezing cold sensation, it felt as if they were covered in a slimy substance. Once (Y/N) opened her eyes she saw a... man? sitting on a throne.
"uhh.. hello?" (Y/N) asks in a normal tone of voice. "HELLO PUNY CUCK" the man thing replied. "LETS SKIP THE SMALL TALK. I'M TAKING YOU TO THAT ONE MANGA ANIME THING! THE UHH.. THE- THE- THE DEMONS OF SLAYERS."

(Y/N) silently stares at him like the dumb bitch he is, "how the fu-" "I'M A GOD I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT"

"..."

"..."

"... are you the god of peacocks."
"WHAT THE FUSK DNDOD WNOOO IM NOT IM THE almighty GOD OF UHH THE- THE UHM.. TRICKS N SHIT! NOW GET OUT DO WHATEVER YOU I WANT I DONT CARE FUCK EM UP GIRLIE"

and with that, that little peacock fucker kicks (Y/N) threw a random door that appeared out of nowhere, the door was hella slimey but I don't think we want to further investigate that matter.

......................................................................

(Y/N) wakes up face first on the ground. It's sometime around night which sucks because, well, demons. After a few seconds of just sitting there contemplating her life decisions, she finally starts to get up only to see..

(Y/N)'s PoV

...Shoes?? I look up to see six eyes staring at me, 'fuck-' "Uhh.. hello?" I say quietly knowing exactly who this is. "..." he says nothing.

An awkward silence ensues before he suddenly grabs my arm and starts dragging me, knowing struggling would be futile I allow him to drag me.
As the six eyed man, or well demon, drags me I take a look around only to notice the original sun breather himself following after us. I send him a small smile (and he sends one back), before trying to look where Kokushibou is taking me. After a bit he stops in front of this small house, it looks a little rough outside but as he takes me in it is obviously not the best home seeing as quite a few things are torn and broke but it's still livable and not in too bad of a condition other then those few things.

Kokushibou lets me go in the middle of the room before leaving to close the door. Once he comes back more silence ensues.
"Uhm.. why did you take me here?" I quietly ask knowing he would most likely hear me. "I.. don't know" Kokushibou replies.

Another fucking long silence.

"Something.. told me to.. take you with me.. as my pet." Kokushibou finally admits after awhile.
"A-A WHAT???!??"
'a pet!? Kokushibou wants me to be kept as his pet?? I mean I don't mind ahaha buT wHAT TF' I stare at him, eyes wide, slightly blushing. He narrows his eyes at me before turning away and going further into the house. 'I could escape but he'd probably hunt my ass down and kill me or somethin so uhh staying here it is!' I start to look around the small house, quickly finding Kokushibou setting up a futon in a room, most likely a bedroom although it looks hardly used. Once Kokushibou is done he turns to look at me "You're going to sleep here." after stating that Kokushibou walks past me, he stops for a second "My name is.. Kokushibou" then he continues walking, leaving the house since it's still night.

After he left I stood still for a few minutes before deciding to look around the house some more and see if there is any food since i'm hungry af. After finding absolutely nothing other then a few cobwebs I decided to head back into the bedroom only to find Yoriichi standing in there looking at the ground as if waiting for me. 'was kinda wonderin where he went earlier', "uh..hello?" he quickly looks up "ah, hello, so you can see me." He asked or well kinda stated. "Uhm.. you're Kokushibous brother right? since you look so similar." I try to act like I don't know exactly who he is but judging by his expression he already knows or at least suspects me. "No need to act, I just wanted to speak with you since my brother hasn't killed you yet."

"oh.. well my name is (Y/N) (L/N), Oh WaIT NO- my name is (L/N), (Y/N)! please call me (Y/N), and uh you're Yoriichi right?"

Yoriichi smiles lightly before giving a small soft laugh, "Yes I am and I guess my suspicions were correct, you're not from around here, or maybe even this world? you do dress strangely, oh! and I found this strange box thing next to you before my brother found you." Yoriichi hands me my phone..'..MY PHONE?? MY BABY MY SWEET DARLING I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU WERE GONE- surprisingly' I quickly try to turn it on only to find no service and at 100% battery despite leaving it at 16% when I got transported. I notice that I have one message under the contact name of 'DADDY AITE🥰😍💕', '...now who tf'
I quickly tap on the message which reads "be greatful I let you have this also this shit never dies cuz i said so and you can only talk to me and read the manga ALSO YOURE WELCOME FOR GIVING YOU A oh wait lets not spoil it, find out yourself bitch -that hot god you met🥵"... 'wow okay rude' I quickly sent him a message back saying "fuck you but thank you" only to be left on READ?? HE LEFT ME ON READ?? THIS MOSEWHBFJW.
After dealing with that I look up only to see Yoriichi gone, seeing this I decided to go to sleep since I have nothing else to do except read manga and text that mf but like no thanks i'll do that later i'm tired af.
With that I quickly slipped into the futon and 'holy f- man i swear too much, but this futon hella nice thank you crab spider daddy'

Then I passed tf out.

<=============================>

ngl don't remember how these mfs act so like im sorry for ooc and how messy this is gonna be;;

Edited:NAHHH