♧ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2/3♢

lmao Toast edited my drawing of Aite

SHORT FILLER

like really short

<=============================>

Falling asleep in Kokushibous lap, I awake to the training field.
Not finding Aite anywhere nearby, I went to check our little hangout area.

Walking down the path and across the bridge, I see Aites back facing me while he sits on the porch, looking down at something on his lap.

Hoping up onto the porch and walking behind him, I lean over his slouched form to try and see but his stupid little hair cocks are in the way.

Moving over to sit beside him, I look over to try and take a look now.
He covers it with his hands blocking it from view.

"What the fuck do you have in your hands." I ask Aite, beginning to get impatient.

"Put this on your sword." He uncovers what was in his hands, shoving it into my chest. "If you don't, I will slaughter your pussy in more ways than one. And it wont just be your coochie."

Looking down at what he gave me, I see a hand guard made out of.. fruitloops?
"What the fuck is this." I look up at Aite.

He gives a mischievous smirk, "My balls, 'milk' and all."

"Can I wake up now?"

"No."
Aite stands up, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.
"We're going to attach that hand guard to your sword."

Aite begins to set out some shit like gorilla glue or somethin idk
"Will it even stay when I wake up?"
I hand Aite my sword along with the hand guard.

Looking directly into my eyes, "Yes, bitch I can do anything." Aite answers.

...

Finally attaching the hand guard to my sword, I begin to wake up.

Hearing Tamayo speak distantly as it begins to get clearer and clearer, I begin to realize where we were in the plot. I try to force myself awake.

Coming face to face(s) with Yoriichi, Sabito, and Kokushibou.

<=============================>

I tried to give yall somethin alright?:(

also if u remember the sword pic- no u did not have the hand guard until now, that would be weird- why tf would angry but secretly hot man give u a free hand guard with fruitloops on it