✥ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19✥

sword

<=============================>

Fifteen days later...

The distant sounds of bells jingling drift through the air.
Tanjiro steps outside as they near, (Y/N) following him out soon after.
A man wearing a hat and a mask approach the two, the man carrying two big objects on his back.

"Uh..."

"My name is Haganezuka." The man introduces himself, cutting off Tanjiros noises of confusion.
"I have forged Kamado Tanjiro's and (L/N)  (Y/N)'s sword and am here to deliver them."

Tanjiro makes a wack ass sound as (Y/N) stays silent, they both bow to the man, Haganezuka.
Tanjiro is the first to stand up straight again, "I'm Kamado Tanjiro, and this is (L/N) (Y/N)." Tanjiro tells Haganezuka, slightly gesturing to the now standing (Y/N).
"Please come in."

"This is the Sun Blade," Haganezuka completely ignores Tanjiro,
"I'm the one that forged these."

"Um.. I'll serve you some tea, so please do come ins-"
"The materials for a Sun Blade can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun."
This is getting awkward to watch.
"Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore. They're used to produce steel that absorbs sunlight." Haganezuka says, pointing towards the sky.
"Wow, is that right?"
"Mt. Youkou is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see, so you wont find-"

Kokushibou and Nezuko sit in the bedroom, completely bored, listening to Haganezukas rant. Maybe.

"You're going to get dirty, so could you get up for a second?"
Tanjiros concerned voice is heard through the house as Urokodaki sits on the other side of the wall, "There he goes again. Never listening to a single word of what others say..." Urokodaki murmurs to himself.

Tanjiro, who was right behind Haganezuka, is suddenly faced with a surprise when Haganezuka turns around and gets up in Tanjiros face, "A clown mask?"

Haganezuka scoots a little closer, "Hey, you're a Child of Light, aren't you? Now that's what I call lucky."

(Y/N) awkwardly stands to the side, knowing exactly what's about to go down, hoping she doesn't get involved.

"Oh no, I'm the som of Tanjuurou and Kie, not Light."

"That's not what I meant." Haganezuka pokes the line between Tanjiros forehead and hair.
"See how your hair and eyes are a reddish color?" Haganezuka moves his finger down to point at Tanjiros eyes, "When a kid like you is born into a family that works with fire," Haganezuka shoves his finger into Tanjiros cheek, pushing his face to the side, "It's considered lucky and a cause for celebration."

"Is that so? I had no idea." Tanjiro responds, although slightly distorted due to the pressure on his cheek.

"There's a good chance this sword will turn red! Right, Urokodaki?"
"Yeah."

Haganezuka, Tanjiro, and (Y/N) walked inside the house.
Urokodaki and Haganezuka sat next to each other while Tanjiro and (Y/N) sat next to each other across from them.
Haganezuka hands them both their swords.

Haganezuka swings his hands back and fourth in a weird motion, making (Y/N) go first to "save the best for last".

"Come on, hurry up and draw it!"

"Sun blades are also known as "Color Changing Sword", They change color depending on the bearer."

Holding the sword by her lap, (Y/N) sighs before holding the sheath in one hand then grabbing the handle with the other.
She pulls out her sword and places the sheath beside her then grabbing her sword with both hands.
Waiting for a moment, the sword begins to change color.
The tip of the sword is a dark black that fades into a pastel green at the base, fruit loops flow up the colored part of the sword, 'what the fuck.'