❆ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 39❆

Endless lights, corridors, and multiple rooms are seen as the two demons and human fall down.

Rui wraps his thread around (Y/N), pulling her into his arms in a protective hold as they descend closer to the platform below them.
Finally reaching the bottom, two loud thuds are heard as the demons land, nearly breaking the floor.

Rui lets (Y/N) go, all three of them looking around.
An eerie silence is heard, even tho its silence so you cant hear it but how else am i supposed to word this, when they come to the conclusion that they have entered the Infinity Fortress.

A sudden pressure is felt on (Y/N)s shoulders, causing her to tense as she hesitantly looks over.

(E/c) eyes meet rainbow ones.
Rui and Kokushibou immediately prepare to attack, only to stop when (Y/N) speaks.

"Oh, Gay Santa. Hello."

Gay Santas eyes widen as his smile gets bigger.
"You really are cute! My names Douma~"
He introduces himself, inching his face closer.

"Oh... Thank you, you're pretty cute yourself. My name is (Y/N)~"
She introduces herself in a mocking tone, moving her face closer as well.

The two demons that came down with (Y/N) deadpan at their awkward interaction, wanting to remove the silly goofy cult leader off of their stupid bitch.

"As much as I love you Santa, STRANGER DANGER! SPIDER FUCKERS, HELP ME!"

Suddenly, Doumas head fucking explodes like my ass when I eat taco bell even tho I dont eat taco bell.

"Your constant harassment of the female gender makes me sick."
A new voice speaks from behind (Y/N), pulling his fist back from the now regenerating head.

Kokushibou removes Doumas arm from (Y/N) shoulder and pushing him onto the ground.

Once Doumas head fully regenerated, he looks up only to be met with a surprise. Upskirt.

"What a nice view!"

(Y/N) turns around, looking down at Douma, "Understandable. I have a nice view too."

Doumas expression changes to a confused one.

"I'm the dominant one."
(Y/N) answers his unasked question.

Douma jumps back onto his feet, grabbing one of (Y/N)s hands and pulling her into his chest, hugging her.
"I like you! Come back with me after the meeting!"

"No."
The other three demons present immediately answer.

It didn't take long before the rest of the Upper and Lowermoons to arrive, Muzan soon appearing before all of them as they bow down.

"Wait, do I gotta as w-" Kokushibou pulls (Y/N) into his side as he kneels, both him and Rui not bowing low like the rest.

Muzan stares down at the two moons that have betrayed him, his facial expression visibly becoming sour before he spots (Y/N) in Uppermoon Ones arms.

His expression turns into a smirk,
"Uppermoon One, Lowermoon Five, You-"

A sudden gasp cuts through.
"Public humiliation!"
(Y/N) points up at Muzan as Kokushibou tries to silence her by covering her mouth.
"Fuck off Kokushibou! I will not be silenced! I have rights! Wait, do women have rights during this time period?"

(Y/N) is quickly snatched out of Kokushibous hold and brought up to where Muzan stood.

"Eww, Muzans meatstick."

"If I knew it was that easy, I would've brought Uppermoon One here sooner."
Muzan says, bringing (Y/N) closer, examining her face.

"Damn, next time we gotta stay six feet apart like covid."
(Y/N) tells Kokushibou and Rui, trying to pull away from Muzan.