✧ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4✧

I struggled writing this all day so i decided to draw what was troubling me.
you're welcome

<============================>

The next night Kokushibou was sent to the Infinity Castle. While waiting for his return I decided to take a quick nap. A few minutes after closing my eyes, I felt as if someone was staring at me. I quickly open my eyes to see Yoriichi sitting next to me, bent over to stare directly at my face. He sends me a small smile once he sees my eyes open.

"..."

"..."

"hello" I finally decided to break the silence. Yoriichi sits up straight to allow me to sit up as well.

"It seems my brother wants to train you" Yoriichi finally speaks, "So i'll try to help in whatever way I can."

"Wait? Really!? Thank you Yoriichi!" I give him a quick hug before realizing that was a strange thing to do since we've only talked once. "S-Sorry!" I quickly try to apologize in case he was uncomfortable.
My phone vibrated a little so I quickly checked my notifications to see a message from Aite, I tap on the notification which opened up my chat with him.
            ------------------------------------
                  DADDY AITE🥰😍💕

aight bitch ur 2
months r up
c u in ur dreams

                                             thats sus af

where r ur nudes

                                            ur built like a
                                              fruitloop and
                                              those 3 peacock
                                             things on ur head
                                              look like bowling
                                              pins

im banning u

                                           im breaking up
                                              with u

ayo wtf??
ʀᴇᴀᴅ✓

AYO BITCH WTF
ʀᴇᴀᴅ✓

•••

          -----------------------------------------

I shut off my phone and hid it back under my bed, distantly feeling a lot of vibrations. I look back up at Yoriichi who was passionately staring at me.
"So how are you going to help?" I ask Yoriichi. "Since my brother will most likely teach you everything, I will give tips and answer any question you ask."

As I opened my mouth to reply, a door was being slid open. I looked in the direction of where the noise came from only to be realize that it's most likely Kokushibou coming home. I turn to look back at Yoriichi and he's gone again;;

The door to my bedroom slides open and in comes Kokushibou. "I got you this," Kokushibou tosses me a bag, inside was a small bag of five different flavors of mochi and another bag of some yen, that he most likely got from killing. "Rest up, we'll start tomorrow night," and with that Kokushibou closes the door.

Once he leaves I check outside, still a few hours before the sun rises.
I eat a few of the mochi before deciding to try and sleep.

.....

"aight you slimey wh//re"

____________________________________
                     ♣𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

♥Kokushibou was worried about you while meeting with Muzan.

♥Muzan read Kokushibous thoughts and is now very aware of your existence.

♥You may or may not be fucked, potentially literally.

♥I was running out of space so I had to cut this chapter short.

-------------------------------------------

edited: shut up