✭ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9✭

i tried to sign into my acc and i almost reported myself

<=============================>

After a boring week of recovery I can finally train again, 'I can't wait to do things that include moving' that was sarcastic, if you like to move your body in anyway there is something wrong with you.

It was past sundown when Kokushibou decided to come into my room to get me to start training again. He, of course, was going to make me start off slow to get used to movement like this again.

And honestly im fucking done with this training bullshit- BUT WE HAVE A FEW MKRE FUCKIDNDND NABCHAPYEHE SKSJ S itll be over soon.

so fuck you (love you) timeskip

After two weeks of training with Kokushibou and Aite, learning all eleven forms and how to fight properly.
Kokushibou came into my room right before the sun was fully down, "Come.. with me.." Kokushibou left my room as I quickly got dressed and got my Nichirin sword (that Kokushibou probably killed someone for).
He was waiting right by the door, once he saw me he opened the door and waited for me to walk through first.
Kokushibou closed the door behind me before quickly walking past me in a certain direction.

After about thirty minutes, we started walking up a steep side of a mountain.
Nearly an hour passed and the air was harder to breathe, it reminded me of Tanjiros training with Urokodaki.
"Hey uhm.. Kokushibou where are we going?"
He continued forward as if I didn't speak at all.

It's been nearly two hours and we're still going- "AcK" I crashed into Kokushibous back.

He turned around to look down at me. "Make it home.. before sunrise... if you.. don't.. then you have to.. retry.."
Kokushibou walked past me and disappeared down the mountain.

"Fuck"

I immediately started down the hill and holy fuck this shit worse than Tanjiros training.
Shit shooting at me from every direction and almost every where I stepped there was fucking spikes and even deep ass holes that were 6 feet deep filled with spikes! it's like Kokushibou was preparing for my funeral!

Time Skip

This shit was so hard that I made it back home an hour before noon.
As I walked in I noticed a sweet aroma coming from the dining area. I dragged myself over seeing Kokushibou sitting quietly at the table with his eyes closed, he's completely still.

"Welcome back.."

He opens his eyes to look at me, I look down at the table to see anmitsu and daifuku, who knew Kokushibou knew how to make this shit? wtf.
I look back up at Kokushibou with a light smile,"Thank you Kokushibou" I sit down with a quiet "itadakimasu" and immediately start eating.

3rd Person PoV

Kokushibou, slightly tensed, watches as (Y/N) eats, he scans her face for any reaction towards the food, she seemed content. Kokushibou recognizing this expression, feels pleased with himself. He relaxes a bit with an unnoticeable smile as he waits patiently for (Y/N) to be done.

(Y/N) soon finishes eating, Kokushibou stands up as (Y/N) very wobbly gets up as well. He walks up beside her and wraps his arm around her to help support her and begins to lead her to her room.
As they walk to (Y/N)s room, she can't help but look down with a slightly blushing face. I mean its not everyday a tall hot spider man helps your weak ass walk.

Kokushibou slides open the door with his free hand and gently guides (Y/N) to her bed, where he then helps her lay down.
Once (Y/N) is in a comfortable position, Kokushibou gets up and starts walking back towards the door.
"Thank you Koku, goodnight.. day? uhh.. goodbye!" Kokushibou slightly moves his head, not enough to see her though, "Rest well.. (Y/N)" He exits her room and closes the door.

________________________________
                     ♣𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤♦

♥While recovering Yoriichi kept (Y/N) company whenever Kokushibou wasn't around.

♥Kokushibou made the training hill harder because he (almost fully) believes in (Y/N)s capabilities.

♥Kokushibou was (tensely) resting while he waited for (Y/N) since he stopped eating humans (he still eats a few here and there but shh).

♥After (Y/N) called Kokushibou as "Koku" he allowed her to call him that sometimes.

♥Malewife Kokushibou and Yoriichi pls

<=============================>

that was kokushibous shitty surprise<3

also pic of koku on top;)