✻ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 27✻

how in tf did i gain 200+ followers on tiktok for recoloring giyuu with different character palettes in a fuckin day 

<=============================>

"South-southeast!" Tanjiros bird annoyingly screeches from above.

"Your next location is south-southeast!" Tanjiros bird repeats.

(Y/N)s bird stays silent, resting on her shoulder.
Tanjiro and (Y/N) walk hand in hand as Tanjiros bird continues to screech.

"I heard you! I know already. Please give me a break and quiet down!" Tanjiro tries to voice his annoyance, only for his bird to continue screeching but instead moved in front of Tanjiros face. "I'm begging you! I got the message, so please!"

"PLEASE!" Another voice suddenly rings out, scaring Tanjiro along with his crow.

"Please! Please! Please! Please marry me!" An orange blob, who is easily identified as Zenitsu, is seen further up ahead, gripping onto what looks like a girl. "I could die at anytime, y'know? That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?" Tanjiro asks, slightly leaning towards (Y/N).

"A sad horny dorito."

"A what?!" Tanjiro now looks over at (Y/N)s neutral form with a shocked/concerned expression.

The sounds of erratic chirping approaches the two. (Y/N) holds out her hand to let the bird, Chuntaro, land on her palm.
Chuntaro continues chirping up at (Y/N) making multiple expressive wing movements, although (Y/N) doesn't understand him.

"I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're all I have!" Zenitsu continues to yell.

Chuntaro continues to chirp while Tanjiro gives nods as if understanding the bird, "I see! Gotcha! I'll see what I can do!" Tanjiro speaks up once Chuntaro was done. Chuntaro looks happily up at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro lets go of (Y/N)s hand, "Please stay here while I deal with him." Tanjiro tells her, concerned of what this strange boy might do.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm beg-" Tanjiro grips the back of Zenitsus haori and pries him off the horrified and disgusted woman.

"What do you think you're doing in the middle of the road? Can't you see that she wants no part of you? And stop causing trouble for your sparrow, too!" Tanjiro yells down angrily at Zenitsu.
Zenitsu looks up to him with visible snot and tears covering his face.

"That uniform! You're that guy from the Final Selection!" Zenitsu replies, seemingly ignoring Tanjiros words.

"I don't know anyone that's even remotely like you! No one!" Tanjiro yells at him, seemingly getting more angry.

"But we met! Don't you remember? You're the one with issues! Like your memorization!" More snot and tears leak out.

A pause ensues. (Y/N) takes this opportunity to ignore Tanjiros command and walk over to the girl who Zenitsu was previously harassing. (Y/N) begins trying to comfort the girl while Tanjiro stares down at Zenitsu before letting go of his haori, allowing Zenitsu to fall on the floor completely.

"Alright, I've taken care of this issue. You have nothing to worry about anymore." Tanjiro looks over at the girl who was comfortably conversing with (Y/N).

"Huh? oh. Yes, thank you very much!" She turns and bows down to Tanjiro.

"Eh? (Y/N) what are you doing over here?" Tanjiro asks.
'Another girl? An even prettier one too!' Zenitsu thinks before quickly realizing the situation.