❃ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 35❃

you're all fucking spoiled whores

Love interests have been updated:

Kanae Kocho

also i didnt get to update yesterday cuz i had work:(

<=============================>

Walking towards the Butterfly Estate, (Y/N) overhears a conversation from around the corner.
"Please forgive us, Master Tsuyuri. We were ordered to come here by Lady Kocho."

Walking around the corner, she sees the four kakushi frome earlier. The kakushi holding Nezuko stands back up from her bowing position in front of Kanao.
"Permission to enter the mansion?"
Kanao gives her no response.
"Uh, do you mind?"

"..."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"And who might you be?" A loud voice is heard beside (Y/N) who was behind the kakushi.
The five shriek in surprise, quickly turning around to face the newly appeared Aoi standing before them, as well as (Y/N) ig.

"Well, you see... We were ordered by Lady Kocho!"

"(Y/N)?"

"hi."

"Are you a kakushi? You've brought a patient, right? Please come this way."
Aoi begins leading the group, passing Kanao.

"Uh, right!"
"She's fast!"

"Bye Kanao!"

The girl still gives no response.

...

"Five!? I've gotta take this medicine five times a day? And for three whole months, you say?! If I take this, I can't eat anything, you know! It's really bitter! It's such an ordeal! So wait, are you seriously saying my limbs will heal with just this medicine? Listen, are they really gonna heal? Tell me how they're gonna get healed!"

"Please stop shouting, will you?-"

"Somebody give me a thorough explanation!-"

"He's still making a commotion?"
Aoi asks, rounding the corner into the doorway.
Zenitsu continues screaming as the rest of the group appears in the doorway as well.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yells in lowercase upon seeing the mentioned boy.

Aoi walks up to Zenitsus (who was sounding like perry the platypus) bedside with (Y/N) and the kakushi holding Tanjiro close behind.
"Didn't we already explain it to you multiple times? If you don't stop this nonsense right now, we'll tie you up!"

Zenitsu gives no response, only intensifying his platypus noises. Aoi walks away with an angry huff.

"Zenitsu." Tanjiro says happily behind him.
"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? So you did come up the mountain after all!"

Zenitsu gives a shriek in response before,
"(Y-Y/N).."
Zenitsu says, turning around.
"(Y/N)! Listen to me, will ya?" Zenitsu clings to her stomach, rubbing his face against it.
"I got stung by this stinky spider, and the poison hurt like crazy, y'hear? And that girl's been yelling at me all this time! I hate my life!"

"Zenitsu, maybe you should get off of her-"

"Oh my god! Zenitsu, you have baby hands. You and Iguro are matching🥺🥺"
(Y/N) tells him, prying off one of his hands and holding it up to her face.

Zenitsu looks up at her, snot stringing from his nose to her stomach. His face turns red as he shoves his face back into her stomach.
"I almost got turned into a spiderling! I have stumps for limbs now."