✽ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 29✽

good evening future lovers just kidding i am already legally married and its almost midnight

<==============================>

"Knock it off!"

Tanjiro rushes towards Inosuke, who stops and looks at him.
Raising his swords at Tanjiros incoming form, Tanjiro delivers a hard punch to Inosukes stomach.

The audible cracking of bones is heard as Inosuke gets flung back.

(Y/N) slumps over the two boxes, relaxing her body.

"H-He just broke his bones!" Zenitsu shoots up, crawling over to (Y/N).

Tanjiro stands in front of (Y/N) in a protective manner, "Aren't you a Demon Slayer? Don't you get why (Y/N) and Zenitsu refused to draw their swords? It's because we're forbidden from drawing our blades on one another for no reason. Yet here you are, giving them a one-sided beatdown! You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro clenches his fists by his sides.

Inosuke begins coughing, slowly turning it into a choking laughter, "Oh, that's why? My bad. In that case, let's settle this with fisticuffs." He says, sitting up.

"No, I don't think you get it at all! For starters.."

Suddenly, Inosuke jumps up and gets into a crouching position before shooting himself forward towards Tanjiro.

"We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" Tanjiro puts his hands up defensively, Inosuke tries to slam into Tanjiro, only for him to barely dodge.
"Fighting barehanded doesn't make it fine!"

Inosuke continues to swing and strike at Tanjiro who dodges all attacks, "Listen to me!"
Inosuke wraps his legs around Tanjiros neck or some shit and begins rapidly swinging around him like a goddamn fanblade.

"Break him like I broke my ceiling fan a few years ago." (Y/N) says quietly to Tanjiro, (although obviously he can't hear her,) while leaning slightly against Zenitsu.

Inosuke drops to the floor with a kick upwards towards Tanjiros face.
"Okay, currently your status is bitchass motherfucker but like that whole thing you just did was pretty rad testicular radical coolness."
Zenitsu looks over towards (Y/N) with a 'bitch wtf did you just say' look.

As Tanjiro and Inosuke do their little wacky fight, that little boy that I forgot the name of hold on I gotta scroll up.
Shoichi I think idk fuck man, anyways.
Shoichi comes over to (Y/N) and Zenitsu and begins rubbing off the blood and dirt from their faces.

While (Y/N) is getting her face cleaned, Zenitsu watches Inosuke and Tanjiro before turning over to (Y/N) and Shoichi,
"Isn't Tanjiro violating the rules, too? And he's got broken bones too."

"Don't worry about it, it's a cripple on cripple fight where they make each other more crippled." (Y/N) says as Shoichi begins to back off and hug his older brother/younger sister, terrified of the strange fight in front of them.

Yoriichi picks up the dropped clothe from Shoichi and continues cleaning (Y/N)s wound along with Sabito.

"Pretty amazing, aren't I? Pretty amazing, aren't I?!" Inosuke repeats himself,
"Take a look at what else I can do!"
Inosuke bends himself backwards.

"Ayo.. teach me that! I need to be flexible for  f u t u r e  p u r p o s e s."

Tanjiro ignores (Y/N)s words to scold Inosuke for his potentially dangerous position.
Upon hearing his words, Inosuke pops back up and makes a dash towards Tanjiro again, striking at him every opening he gets only for Tanjiro to dodge each time.

A few minutes into the fight, Tanjiro suddenly grabs Inosuke shoulders and leans back, "You need to.. calm down a little!" Tanjiro slams his forehead against Inosukes.