✬ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8✬

my pussy

<=============================>

I woke up extra early this time remembering I haven't seen Tanjiro in awhile.
I run out of my room straight into Kokushibous room, "Kokushibou may I please go out into town today." Kokushibou stares at me in silence for a moment, contemplating if it'll harm my training. "You.. can go.. but don't be out... too long'"
"Thank you Koku! I promise I wont be out too long then!" With that I slam the door shut and run outside, 'oh fuck I called him Koku! please don't banish me to PacaPlus!!'

The days are getting colder, the leaves that were a orange, yellow, and red color are starting to fall even more. The once beautiful autumn is turning into a cold winter. The main storyline will probably start in a month or so, I should really hurry up with my training and figure all this out with Kokushibou being with me.

Walking up the hill to the Kamado household, I see a few patches of snow on the ground every now and then. Seeing the house in the distance I begin to speed up my pace, soon reaching the door I knock and take a step back. The door opens to reveal Tanjiros mother, Kie Kamado. "Hello Kamado-san! Is Tanjiro and Nezuko here?" She smiles down at me "How many times do I have to tell you? Kie is just fine! and yes Tanjiro and Nezuko are here, Nezuko is in the living room with Rokuta and the others while Tanjiro is helping me prepare lunch." She informs while moving to the side to let me in, "Thank you Kie!" I bow slightly before going to the living room to see Nezuko.
"Hello Nezuko! oh! and Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta!" Nezuko and the others turn to look at me, most smile brightly, especially Nezuko, before giving me their own hello's. After having a simple and small conversation I go to the kitchen to see Kie and Tanjiro making lunch.
"Do you need any help?" I ask gaining Kie and Tanjiros attention. Tanjiro upon seeing me has the brightest smile I've seen ever since the last time I came over. "(Y/N)!" Tanjiro rushes over and gives me a light hug "It's been awhile!" he says before quickly letting go and going back to what he was doing before while also answering my previous questions,"No! we're fine you can go to the living room while we finish up lunch!"
I decided to go back to the living room since they seemed about done anyways.

They soon came out with lunch and they even made some for me. After talking and playing around for a bit I noticed the sun was close to fully disappearing which means Kokushibou was expecting me home a few hours ago.
"(Y/N), will you be staying with us for dinner?" I turn and see Kie along with her children looking at me expectantly, "Ah! No i'm sorry but I was supposed to be home hours ago!" Quickly bidding the Kamado's a goodbye I start to rush down the hill. Once I reached the bottom it was already night which means demons and no way of protecting myself properly.

I try to rush to Kokushibous house but halfway there i hear a rugged disgusting nasty ass fuckin growl before i'm tackled to the ground. 'A FUCKING DEMON IS TRYING TO EAT ME KOKUSHIBOU HELP ME OR I'LL SAY SWEAR WORDS SO BAD THEY GET CENSORED!' The demon desperately claws and bites at me but I have enough strength to keep it away.

After around five minutes of struggling that felt like hours, the demon was quickly and easily knocked off me and killed. I quickly looked up at my savior and I'm not even going to leave you guys on a cliffhanger since it's fucking obvious.
Kokushibou stands calmly above me before he crouches down to gently pick me up and take me home.

On the way back I end up falling asleep since I didn't get that much sleep today due to wanting to see Nezuko and Tanjiro again.
"HEYY! oh you're ugly."
'fucking Aite' "Shut up I could've died." I'm too tired to deal with this green bean right now.
"Nah you would've been fine, anyways you wanna unugly yourself or do you want to look like a raisin?"
"Just do whatever" I turn around and lay on the floor, wanting an actual nights rest without training. After a few seconds I hear a quiet shuffling coming closer before a warm feeling encases me. The drowsiness gets worse before I finally pass out. How do you fall asleep like this in a dream? Well it doesn't matter, enjoy a short

3rd person POV

As Aite heals (Y/N) pathetically, which caused her to fall asleep. He wraps her up in a blanket and puts a pillow beneath her head. He considers slapping the side of her head to wake her up for no fucking reason, before ultimately deciding against it. Aite sits across from (Y/N) in front of her face and just fuckin

stares

for the rest of her dream.

ON THE OTHER HAND OUTSIDE OF HER DREAM
Kokushibou finally gets home and sets her down on an extra futon, as to not get any blood on his or hers personal futons. He quickly gets up to get more bandages and starts to clean and cover up her wounds.
Once Kokushibou was done he gently picked her up and set her in her own room.  Kokushibou brushes away some of (Y/N)s hair from her face. Staring at her peaceful face he starts to lean forward, before coming in contact he realizes what he was about to do. He quickly pulls away and stands up before leaving the room with a soft blushy face.

Kokushibou walks back to the now dirty futon and cleans it before hanging it up to dry. He decides to go for a small walk before having to go back and check on (Y/N), but of course after what occurred earlier this night, Kokushibou didn't wander too far from the house.

________________________________
                     𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

♥Kokushibou hasn't eaten any humans after knowing (Y/N) for two weeks.

♥Kie wants Tanjiro to marry (Y/N) and he isn't opposed to it.

♥Nezuko also wants to marry (Y/N) but hasn't said anything.

♥Kokushibou is very good at hiding his worry for (Y/N) physically, for now.

<=============================>