⁎ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14⁎

the original image i drew over is funnier ngl

<=============================>

Still being firmly held by Kokushibou, whilst lying in a futon next to Nezuko. I watch Tanjiro write something down, he looks over at us and Nezuko before looking down at his journal and closing it.
"Goodnight (Y/N) and uhh.. Kokushibou," Kokushibou slightly tightens his hold even more as Tanjiro exits the room only to open the door again and turn off the light, he stares solemnly down at Nezukos sleeping form, "Let's go," Urokodaki speaks to Tanjiro from behind, Tanjiro silently closes the door and soon both Tanjiro and Urokodaki are gone.

I shift around in my futon trying to find a comfortable position, although rather hard to do so with Kokushibous grip. Finding a somewhat comfortable position, I close my eyes trying to sleep.

"Are you ever going to let me go?"

"...No"

...

Thinking Urokodaki wasn't going to make me do any training, I was proven wrong very quickly when I find myself outside in the early morning, swinging a sword beside Tanjiro,"Nine hundred ninety seven! Nine hundred ninety eight! Nine hundred ninety nine! One thousand!"
Urokodaki comes behind us as we finish, "Do five hundred more!"
Tanjiro makes a weird fuckin screech again while I'm just honestly fucking bored since I've already done all this shit but Urokodaki told me to train with Tanjiro to keep me in shape. Makes sense but fuck you.

...

Tanjiros fucking writing again but he's about to pass out this time and KokuShIbOU WONT FUCKING LET GO except when i'm training.
"Nezuko, I'll keep working hard, okay?" Tanjiro whispers under his breath, waking himself up to be able to continue writing.
"Hey Tanjiro," Tanjiro pauses in his writing to look at me, "Nezuko is probably resting as a way of regenerating, I'm pretty sure that's one of the ways a demons can- right Kokushibou?" Kokushibou gives no responses and instead lies on his back and placing me on top of him.
"What the fuck was that supposed to mean."

...

Urokodaki was teaching Tanjiro how to do water breathing, I was off to the side trying to practice total concentration breathing, although every time Urokodaki punched Tanjiro for doing it wrong, I would fuck up too which would sometimes earn me a punch as well.

Next, Urokodaki told Tanjiro to become one with the water. He brought Tanjiro up to a cliff by a waterfall, I was just following them cuz i wanna jump off too tf.
Tanjiro nervously looked over the edge, "Get in there!" Urokodaki kicked Tanjiro off, "Nezuko!!"
Hearing Tanjiro hit the surface of the water, I run and jump off, "Kokushibou!!"

After that, Tanjiro had to sit under the waterfall so I did too, I don't wanna be left out:(
"Nezuko!/Kokushibou! I am water!" We both shout although Tanjiro shriveled up on himself so the end of his sentence did not sound cute.
Motherfucker made me let out an ugly laugh.

『Time Skip』

"I have nothing left to teach you."
then he said some other shit that i'm not rereading.

Urokodaki lead us up to a boulder, "If you can slice through this boulder, I will allow you to enter in the Final Selection."
A moment of silence before Urokodaki tells me to follow him. "Wait please! Master Urokodaki!" Tanjiro yells from behind us.
He leads me to a different boulder before he turns around and descends back down the mountain.

Remembering what I've been taught and how Tanjiro did it, I cut that motherfucker in half cuz I aint no weak hoe like I was before.
"Mamamia"

<=============================>

y/n copied tanjiros yells except replaced the nezuko with kokushibou also short chapter cuz fuck training arcs