⁂ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 13⁂

Kokushibou looking down at you over the edge like^

<=============================>

Plummeting down to the ground beneath us, we only made it two or three feet down before we suddenly stopped.
Something has latched around my leg, preventing us from falling further.

Slowly getting pulled up until I was back on top, whatever grabbed my leg soon let go. Still holding onto Nezukos leg, I take a quick look to see who it was- it of fucking course was the crab daddy himself, he helped me finish pulling Nezuko and Tanjiro up as well, although Tanjiro ended up hitting his chin on the ledge due to the way he was being pulled up. It looked as if Kokushibou did it on purpose.
'that motherfucker.'

Once we were all safe on the ground, Tanjiro looked at the figure behind me, gasping, before quickly grabbing Nezuko and I and pushing us behind him.
Tanjiro gets into a weak fighting stance, ready to protect us. Kokushibou stares at him, completely unimpressed.
"Ah.. Tanjiro, thats Kokushibou, my uhm.. demon.. friend?"
Tanjiro lets go of his stance and turns to me with a surprised look.
"You're friends with a demon? Is he like Nezuko?"

'what the fuck do I do' I look at Kokushibou for help but he's already heading back towards the box.
"Well.. yeah, I guess.."

An awkward silence ensues..."Hey wait! the head of the demon is still stuck to the tree," after I said that, Tanjiro perks up with realization. I pick up Kokushibous box while Tanjiro grabs Nezukos hand and waits for me to finish putting Kokushibou on my back, once finished he quickly grabs my hand and starts running back towards the temple.

Reaching the temple, Tanjiro gets a fucking knife that I don't know where he got if but whatever. He walks up to the demon with the knife and unsheathes it.
He stands there, hesitantly holding out the knife and panting heavily, Nezuko and I stand behind him watching, although Nezuko seems tired.
"Shank him Tanjiro," I try to encourage.

A man wearing a tengu mask and a cloud patterned jinbei kimono, named Urokodaki, Sakonji, walks between Nezuko and I to touch Tanjiros shoulder.
"You won't be able to finish him off with that."
Tanjiro turns his head and quickly examines the new person before fully turning his body to face this man,"H-How can I finish him off?"

"Don't rely on someone else! Can't you use your own head?"

Tanjiro gives a small shocked noise before looking down in thought. Tanjiro turns to a nearby rock before going over and picking it up, we all watch in silence as Tanjiro walks back towards the demon to smash his head in.
While Tanjiro is hesitating, I look over at Nezuko to watch her sneak off to the entrance of the temple where her basket is, she picks it up and heads into the temple.

Looking back over at Tanjiro, noticing that the demon is beginning to wake up.
The demon realizing it's situation, begins to thrash around despite being pinned with an axe,"You bastards! I'll kill you! I'll fucking eat your guts! Get over here! Dammit! I can't go to you, so you come to me!" Tanjiro looks at the rising sun but I continue watching the demon squirm, "Hey! are you listening brat? Hey! Come here, you!" The demon begins repeating himself, 'how annoying.'

Mid sentence, the demon catches fire and burns up, screaming in pain.
Tanjiro drops the rock and brings one of his hands up to his face, horrified and shocked.
"That was fucking cool ngl"
Tanjiro breaks out of his shocked state and begins looking around frantically,"Nezuko?"
I begin to point at the temple, "She's inside."
Tanjiro runs to the temple door entrance to check on her while I walk to Urokodaki and pray beside him.

Hearing footsteps approach behind us, I stand up and look at Tanjiro first, "Excuse me," Tanjiro speaks to the man, who in response gets up from his position as well.

𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓸𝓷 (Demon Slayer: KnY x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara