Special Disclaimer

To all my loyal readers that are reading this story please know that all its characters and incidents that may take place are a work purely from my imagination.

It is not intended to resemble any real person life, incident, or place. None of the photos that I am using belongs to me although I did edit them just a tad bit. They belong to their original owner but the plot and basis of the story are mines and mines alone.

I wrote this book about all the beautiful, thick and curvy women but everyone is allowed to enjoy this story. It consists of Kpop artists and my beautiful sisters. I know that we all need love in this day and age so I wanted to show some love and support to all the beautiful queens out there in this crazy world that we live in. I'm not trying to alienate any of my readers. I just want to include everyone in my writing.

If you think that this book is something that you think that you could get into and enjoy then it is my pleasure to invite you to grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join me on this exciting writing adventure of mine.

Please don't steal, copy, or rework my story and try to claim it as yours. Respect me as a writer who loves to put out decent enough work for everyone to enjoy.

Please vote and comment on what you think, like or dislike about my work. I don't mind considering anyone's suggestions cause it only serves to make me a better writer. If there anyone you want me to add in this book feel free to let me know and I will do my best to write a story that you will enjoy.

Now that I'm done ranting on my soapbox please sit back, or lay down on your bed or the sofa and enjoy Thick Girl Summer.

BY THE WAY, AS A FAIR WARNING SOME CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK MAY MAKE YOU GUYS ANGRY. I'M SAYING I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE. ALSO THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER OR TWO WITH A BIT OF SMUT IN THEM.

JJNiles...