Chapter 11: Little Wanderer

Today is good day to start a day. Here i am Lylas Tempest, the Daughter of Rimuru Tempest. There's nothing better than taking a stroll around a city. New Places, New Experience. I already ate my Breakfast from the Inn and finally head outside, the room i ordered only last for a day so i better got out.

Tonight's Dream is definitely something... Anyway time to find Mom and the Trio. I can't keep my eyes off them.

After few minutes of searching i've finally found them.

I can see Mom and the Trio walking around and Ohh look Clowns!

I got overjoyed by the Attraction untill someone handed me a Baloon

"For the princess..." The person said while giving the baloon to me

"Thanks, i guess?"

I noticed the guy left and when i look at the baloon i widened my eyes in surprise. Huh mom also has it?! I look around searching for that suspicious clown.

'the baloon has the same face as our slime form'

"Just who was that guy?..."

[???]

Somewhere in the Dark Alley, a mysterious person is walking. He has a red hair, wore a Mask with Rabbit ear and big Mouth on it.

"fufufufu, i didn't expect the princess to be here too..."

As he said those words, his figure started to disappear and covered in black smoke.

"Well then, Untill Next Time..." The figure said after none of his traces were left.

[BACK TO LYLAS]

Trying to forget what just happened. I shook my head.

'just what was that about...'

As i keep watching Mom from afar, i saw Mom entering a big building, and i can't enter that building.

I waited for few minutes and seeing the trio got out from it, being a good girl i am the first thing i do is of course Eavesdropping.

"I can't believe we have to wait outside" Eren said with exhausted expression.

"Well, lets just wait boss and sit right there" Gido said pointing towards stacked wooden boxes where Lylas is currently Eavesdropping them.

"Come on" Caval said leading the team

Oh crap i have to get out of here, good thing i still had my Hood and Mask on.

I walked out of the place untill...

"Hey..." I felt chill ran down my spine once i heard that, i looked slowly behind.

"Y-yes?"

There's standing Eren-san while her friends sitting by the box.

"...That Cloak, and the Small body..." Eren slowly said

"...are you perhaps..."

Again, i would've already filled a bucket full of sweats right now.

"...The Little Assassin!"