Loki - Love me yet? - Smut

About: Loki has been trying to seduce you for over a year and you are slowly giving in. When you are both invited to a gift exchange, Loki bought you something mischievous that will change your relationship forever. 

You woke up due to a hand hovering over your bare arm. Groaning, you rolled over on your back. A shy smile adorned your lips when that someone settled over you, pushing some strands out of your face. 

A chuckle elicited from his mouth while his tongue slid over his bottom lip as he greeted you with a wicked grin. 

Yeah, not creepy at all, you thought to yourself as you rolled your eyes. Not that you weren't used to it, no, Loki had made a habit from crawling into your bed once you'd fallen asleep, not that you minded it. 

Your nightgown usually disappeared as well during the night, along with your underwear, so you didn't bother to put it  on anymore. And he always wore as little as you. 

You might've thought you were a couple, perhaps lovers, but nothing was less true. In fact, you never did anything beyond laying in bed together, or some cuddling on the couch. He tried tough, but you weren't sure what would happen if you'd let him. You were scared that if you gave in to him, he'd leave you alone. 

"Goodmorning," his silky voice drawled. Your heart fluttered. He bend down and tried to press a kiss on your lips, but you turned your head so he reached your cheek. He chuckled against your skin and nipped your jaw, which you silently gasped at. 

You gently placed your hands on his shoulder and pushed him away a little. He titled his head to the side and gave you a toothy smile. 

"We need to get up," you told him. You both had made plans with the Avengers. Because Loki and Thor lived here for one year, Tony had organized a small gift exchange with the whole team. It was a little like Secret Santa, without the Santa, because it was in the middle of summer. 

"Mhm, I disagree. I'm rather comfortable in here, with you," he purred, as he lowered himself against your body. You bit your lip while your stomach did a backflip. You frowned and pushed him back, which earned a smile from him. 

"I need to shower," you mentioned. His eyes glinstened in the morning sun that poured from the windown into the room. He raised an enthusiastic eyebrow, eyes shining with mischief. 

"Can I join again?" he asked you as he helped you up, taking your hand in his. The sheets slipped from your form as he led you into your personal bathroom. You shrugged, a smile playing around your lips. 

"If you behave," you muttered. He laughed and closed the door behind you, before meandering over to the shower and putting it on while you laid out the towels. 

"I always behave," he muttered back while gathering the shampoo. You already got into the shower and bend over to search for the showergel, not finding it between the all the different soaps. 

Loki silently opened the shower curtain and smirked before getting in, without you noticing. You yelped when his hand landed on your ass cheek. You shot up, with the right bottle in your hands and glared at him. A playful smile tugged at your lips as he took the bottle out of your fingers. 

"I told you not to do that," you accused while you started shampooing your hair. He smirked. 

"No, you didn't," he said. You rolled your eyes. 

"I told you to behave." 

"I will never do it again," he replied while pressing his lips together, eyes wide and hands up in surrender. You raised an eyebrow, then laughed. 

"Alright then," you mused as you washed your hair out. He grapped another bottle and brought his hands to your shoulders, massaging your flesh. You briefly closed your eyes before shoving his hands away. "We have to be quick. The Avengers are probably waiting for us."