Loki - Jumper

About: Loki and you have been assigned to go on a mission. You end up hurt and Loki blames himself for it. You stop talking to each other, until a jumper reunites you again.

Tony Stark had big plans.

And as usual, he'd make the Avengers the victim, more specifically, you and a certain God. Your best friend and partner in crime; Loki.

He'd told you to get information from someone in a highly secured building, almost impossible to get into, impossible to get out.

You doubted it would work out. But even if it did, Tony assured Loki could just 'poof' you away. You didn't even know what information Stark wanted, so the plan was simple, just download everything on their computer. That is smart... right?

With Loki by your side, you hid in the bushes, observing how a few people guarded the building.

"This is ridiculous," Loki murmered under his breath. "Stark couldn've send that Ant guy. He could slip in unnoticed. But no, send in a giant with his Midgardian friend! What a marvelous idea!" he hissed.

"Shush, Loki. They'll hear us," you said while slapping a hand in front of his mouth. You eyed as the men ended their shift while Loki licked your hand. You didn't budge and kept your fingers clamped around his mouth. "Now."

You pulled him along and slipped passed the gate, into the building.

"It's not like I am wrong, darling. Ant guy can easily-" You pushed him into a corner as a guard skided from across the corridor. You pressed your finger against his lips and he scowled at you. "Can you stop doing-"

"Shut. Up," you said. "You're going to get us caught."

"I am a God. I don't get caught," he argued, catching your wrists in his grip, smiling down at you.

"Good, keep it that way." The corners of your mouth curved up as your turned around. "What way is it again?"

Loki chuckled softly next to your ear as he bend down and put his head on your shoulder, pointing to the stairs.

"Up the stairs on your left," he drawled. "Honestly, Y/N, do you ever listen?" You huffed.

"Honestly, no." You grinned from ear to ear.

"Come on, the longer we stay here, the more chance we get at being caught." He took your hand in his and led you to the stairs. "Last one up is the weakest Avenger," he whispered before sprinting up the steps. You frowned pumped your legs as fast as you could to keep up with him until you eventually ran passed him and stuck your tongue out.

He grunted and tried to grab your leg, but he was your best friend, so you knew he would pull that stunt, you dodged him and reached the first floor first.

He playfully rolled his eyes and rolled up the sleeves from his white button up shirt, exposing his strong forearms.

"What's wrong? Sore loser?" you taunted, giving him a smirk. He curled up his nose, a bitter, but playful smile on his thin lips.

"A bit. I prefer to win," he whispered. "Alright. Left now." You nodded and pushed the doorknob down, entering the room.

"Idiots," you muttered. "They don't even lock their doors." He snickered and looked around at all the technology in there. You found the computer and starting downloading the data, fingers tapping away while your eyes flicked around on the screen.

Loki stood by the door like a loyal dog, guarding the door.

Minutes passed until Loki backed into the room with his hands up in surrender. You looked up from your screen to see him being surrounded by tree guards.