Loki - It seemed like a good idea at the time

About: you and Loki came back from a mission together. Stark was feeling generous and gave you a week off. During your stay in a luxurous hotel, Loki seems to ignore you while you are doing everything to lighten the mood between you. But at one point Loki has enough of you and does something he ends up regretting.

With a skip in your step, you entered the luxary hotel room Tony had booked for the two of you. After a mission, which took a month to finish, you deserved a week off before heading back to the compound. 

A four poster bed stood in the middle of the room, red curtains adorned the frame of the windows and the polished floor almost made you trip as you took off your coat and flung it onto the bed. 

"It's beautiful in here! Tony really wasn't lying when he said he'd book the nicest hotel in the city," you chirped, towing your luggage into the grand room. You eyed the crystal chandelier, mouth agape. There even was a mini-bar. 

The sound of heavy boots chased you into the room as Loki stumbled into the room, wearing his permanent frown. He almost slipped as the wheels of his trolley got caught at the step. You turned around snickering at his feeble attempt to tow his luggage into the room. 

"What are we going to do first? I mean, there is a pool here. Do you think we could take a swim?" you asked, zipping open your trolley and picking out some clothes to put away in the large drawer. 

Loki finally managed to get his luggage inside and smacked the door closed. You raised an eyebrow at him as if to urge him on to answer your question. He rolled his eyes. 

"I hate swimming," he replied, ignoring you further as he shoved his suitcase in the corner. 

"Oh, alright," you spoke, turning to him as he settled down in a chair while running a hand through his dark raven locks. "Are you hungry? There's a restaurant down stairs." 

"Woman, we are here for two seconds, give me a second to breathe," he sneered, picking up a book at the coffee table near the chair. He absent-mindly flipped through the pages, frown deepening. You mirrored his expression, thinking the mission worn him out a little. So you decided to let him rest for awhile and maybe unpack his bags for him. 

He did deserve a good time too. 

Whistling the tune of your favourite song, you meandered to the corner where he parked his bag and dragged it to the bed as well. You took out his other pair of shoes and carried them to the wardrobe. You then unpacked his pyjamas, when his voice interrupted your actions. 

"Do you like your hands?" his voice drawled. You looked up with a funny expression, not knowing how to answer that question or his intentions. Your stomach did a weird flip and you felt a blush creep up your cheeks. You swallowed. 

"Yes,' you squeaked, playing with a loose thread on his pyjamas. He looked up from his book with a frown, lips pressed into a thin line. 

"Then don't touch my stuff," he snapped, eyes descending on his book again. You cleared your throat, taking a moment to let his words sink in. You dropped his nightwear. 

"I just wanted to help you unpack," you said, stepping away from the bed towards the mini-bar. You felt a little flustered and embarressed by his remark. You were kind of into him and him snapping at you felt like a pang in the chest, so you were determined to make that feeling go away and please him as much as you could. 

You padded over to the mini-bar, deciding making him a drink would make him less moody. You made him a cocktail, just the way he liked it while pouring yourself a drink too. With both of the drinks in your hand you strolled over to his side and sat down in one of the couches - still amazed by the size of the room and the amount of furniture.