Loki - Positive - Smut

About: you are having a baby fever. You desperately want a child of your own, but there is one problem; you don't have a boyfriend. When you talk about it with your best friends, Loki is eavesdropping and presents a solution to your problem. Will you accept? 

Biting your nails, you were seated on the velvet couch in the living room of Stark Tower. Natasha and Wanda were both looking at you, eyes full of curiosity to why you had summoned them here. 

"Are you going to tell us already?" Wanda sighed, leaning forward in one of the seats. Natasha cleared her voive and made a dramatic hand gesture as for you to spill the tea. You nodded, eyes darting to a stain on the wooden floor, focussing on that instead of your friends. 

"You know about my desire to have children, right?" They both nodded, interest clearly piqued. Just when you opened your mouth, a certain God of Mischief came in, and went to sit on the couch opposite to you, maybe or maybe not eavesdropping for his own entertainment. You hesitated as Loki casually opened his book at a random page and pretended to be reading. 

"Of course we do. You never stop talking about how much you want a child of your own," Natasha snickered, placing her hands on her knees and leaning forward. "Go on." You swallowed the growing lump in your throat, ignoring the turning of the pages in front of you. 

"Well, I asked Director Fury if it was okay for me to have a baby, since there aren't that many missions anymore..." 

"So...?" Wanda questioned. You took a deep breath, figeting with your fingers as the words tumbled off your tongue with great effort: 

"So, since I don't have a huband or a boyfriend for that matter, I called the hospital," you finished, thinking about how you could explain it to them further. 

"You're going to let the hospital plant a baby inside you?" Wanda asked you, the slightest bit astonished. Your face paled and you nodded. 

"Yes, I mean, it's really expensive, but I really want a baby," you rambled. "Like, really expensive, I don't even know if I can pay for it, but-"

"I would pump a baby inside you," a velvety drawl sounded from the couch in front of you. Your head snapped towards Loki, cheeks a bright red. He casually looked up from his book and winked at you. "For free." 

"Shut up, lackey, we are having a serious conversation," Natasha barked at him. You kept his gaze, momentarily forgetting about your two supportive friends. 

"Are you serious?" you asked, as if in awe by his statement. "Are you sure you want to-?" 

"It wouldn't be exactly unpleasant, so yes, I'm serious about my offer," he confirmed, smirking at you. Natasha and Wanda send him a glare, but it didn't put him off guard, he only seemed more confident about himself. Your stomach churned. 

"Y/N, you don't want him to be the father of your child," Wanda said warningly, eyes darkening with every word she spoke. 

"Yeah, we don't want psycho babies running around the Tower," Natasha added. 

"I wouldn't be angry if they got his look, though," you mumbled and it made Loki chuckle. Natasha crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Y/N," she called, browns knitted together. 

"I want a baby," you stated, face stern and slightly glaring. 

"He's a war criminal," Wanda said, feverishly pointing at Loki. Loki licked his finger and turned a page of his book. 

"I'm sitting right here," he muttered. 

"He's a bad guy," Natasha reasoned. "Your baby is going to be bad!" She threw her hands in the air. "You can ask every one, but not him!"