Loki - Timid dinner

About: Loki has been stuck in Stark Tower for way to long. You decide to take him out for dinner and after some chatting, you start to take a liking to one another.

Basically, a date with Loki? Can you call it a date? It's a date.

You stepped in the kitchen and let your gaze go around the room, looking in the living room where a few of the Avenger were seated. Pietro chatted enthusiastically with Bucky about their last mission, while Tony was on his phone, probably hacking into someone's account since it wasn't his usual one.

You fumbled with your purse on the counter and opened a drawer to look for your keys - not there. Your frowned and opened the second one, ah, there they are. You clutched the keys and threw them in your handbag before looking up at the raven-haired God who laid slumped against the couch, staring into the distance as if he wasn't present.

You turned on your phone to see the time and looked back up at him.

"Do you want to come with me?" you asked from the kitchen. Loki snapped out of his daze and briefly let his eyes wander to you before looking away and sighing with boredom. He let himself fall back into the couch and inspected his nails. You smiled. "Loki?"

He froze for a moment, but eventually met your eyes.

"Me?" he asked, suddenly in a timid, almost careful voice. You nodded.

"Yes, you. Do you want to go out for dinner?" Stark's head snapped up and he glared at you over the phone. Loki nodded and smoothed out his black trousers when you made your way to the living room, purse swung over your shoulder as you approached the rest of the team.

"Y/N, this isn't what we agreed on with the team," Tony said, slowly getting up and placing the phone down on the couch. "He's on house arrest because of what he did to New York." You rolled your eyes with a playful smile.

"I'm with him. I'm not letting him go alone," you argued with a honeyed voice. You gave Tony one of your sweetest smiles and winked at Loki, whose eyes glinstened with excitement of the mentioning of leaving the Tower.

Stark seemed to think it over a few times before he decided: "You're taking security guards with you." You rose an eyebrow.

"No," you said, with a voice that with a voice that tolerated no contradiction. The corners of Loki's mouth curved up into an almost smile. You could tell he was trying not to do anything to provoke Stark so he could go out.

"But what if he does-"

"He won't. Loki, put on some shoes, sweetie," you spoke. Loki launched out of the couch and disappeared into the hallway. You grinned wickedly and turned around. "See you later, Tony." You nodded to Pietro and Bucky, who gave you worried glances, but decided it was better to stay out of the conversation.

You met Loki in the hallway, completed with shoes and a jacket, ready to go. He smiled at you, eyes flickering with contentment. He'd been inside for to long, you thought.

"My Lady, I don't think I can thank you enough. I-" You held your hand up and looked him straight in the eye when you stepped into the elevator. He zipped his mouth shut and swallowed audibly, which you silenty laughed at.

"No, tricks," you said strictly, holding up a finger. He nodded feverishly and shifted awkwardly from one foot to another as you held up a second finger. "And please, call me Y/N." You gave him your warmest smile and he relaxed visibly, exhaling in relief.

"Thank you for taking me out, Y/N."

"No problem, sweetie, now, let's get you something to eat that is not green," you said to him. He smiled, remembering how he used to complain to Stark about how he hated salad.