Loki - Red towels - Smut

About: you had one of those off-days and on top of that you are on your period. You decide to forget all of your problems and go to sleep, but the God of Mischief wouldn't let that happen and cheers you up. 

Warning: period sex 

It had been a long and dreadful day at the office and you were thankful to reach Stark Tower by the end of the evening. New deadlines had been fired at you through the day and it had you stressed and on edge for the majority of the day. Your emotions were all over the place, you were irritation by your collegues forcing everything in your hands and the way they threated you. 

And it didn't help that your period just started. 

As the moon took the place of the sun, you clicked your keys in the key hole and flicked the lock, clumsily getting into your room and making your way towards your small bedroom. 

You dropped all of your belongings at the door and padded over to your bed that looked especially heavenly after a long day. You sighed, briefly closed your eyes and peeled off your jacket. 

You pulled the covers of your bed back and went to your small, but sufficiant bathroom. You quickly singled out a few towels out of the closet and brought them with you to spread them out on your bed. 

You sighed once again, admiring your handy-work with tired eyes. With a convincing nod, you unbuttoned your jeans and slid them off your lean legs, taking your black lace underwear with it. The same goes for your shirt and bra, now discarded on the wooden floor of your bedroom. 

Your hand searched between your thighs to the thin thread as you pulled out the tampon and quickly threw it in the bin next to your desk. All you wanted to do was forget about this awful day, your co-workers, the terrible cramps and go to sleep. 

While crawling into bed, you undid the ponytail in your hear and put the elastic on your nightstand, taking the covers with you and falling back against the mattress. The cool fabric welcomed you and clung against your naked body. 

Your eyes closed and you swiftly drifted off to sleep. 

A flick on the lock made you eyes flutter, but you were simply too tired to acknowledge the sound, so you turned and rested on your stomach, face firmly planted into a pillow. 

Drifting away from the world again, you lay peacefully, until the bed dipped. 

You moaned, cursing the intruder, forgetting how less you wore when the figure straddled you from behind, slowly putting all of his delicious weight on you. Strong muscular arms snaked around your waist and raged breathing filled your ear. 

But it was the hardness pressing between your legs that alerted you. Eyes snapping open you looked over you shoulder and a smug pair of emerald eyes met your panicked gaze. 

What was he doing here now? Your thoughts wandered off to the bloody mess between your legs and you swallowed nervously. Hesitant about your next words, or how you were supposed to greet the man, he made the first step. 

"Hello again," he drawled in that midnight purr. You wanted to melt, but stopped yourself. Stop it, YN, you scolded yourself. No sex tonight. You're on your period. 

"L-Loki?" you squeacked, trying to close your legs,but his knees prevented that from happening, they were firmly pressed between your legs, exposing you. Your hearbeat sped up, as well as your breathing. His lips brushed against the shell of your ear, tongue teasingly flicking across the skin before nipping at the lobe. You sighed, eyes falling closed. You relaxed into the mattress as he tangled a hand in your hair, pressing you down.