Loki - A spare movie ticket

About: Loki has one spare ticket to go to the movies. Everyone is keen to accompany him. But it's tonight... He takes the only person available that evening with him. He ultimately ends up ruining the whole night, but comes up with a solution for it in the morning. 

You itched closer towards the noise coming from the kitchen, everyone seemed to be discussing on a certain subject you didn't know of. Reaching the kitchen, you saw Loki standing near the table, along with Natasha, Tony and Bruce, oh and Thor stood in the corner, eating Poptarts. You smiled as he waved at you, you greeted him politestly, before turning towards the God and the other Avengers. 

"Hey, what's up?" you asked, Loki immediately scoffed at your presence, which he often did, he made sure to make it very clear that he disliked you. 

"Reindeer Games got two free tickets to go to the movies, got one spare ticket, so, who you taking Mischief?" Tony rambled, putting a hand on his heart. "Remember I let you live in this Tower." Loki frowned. 

"What movie is it?" you asked curiously. Natasha smiled, winking at you. 

"House of Gucci," she said. "I heard it is really good, but I haven't had a chance to watch it, so, lackey, you're taking me right?" Loki rolled his eyes, a faint smile on his lips. 

"You happen all to be free, tonight?" Loki drawled, twirling the movie tickets between his fingers. Their faces dropped. 

"Tonight?" Bruce asked, his face falling. "Oh, Nat, director Fury send us on a mission." Natasha nodded. 

"I'm really sorry, Loki, we're out, apparently," she huffed. Loki pressed his lips together, nose curling. 

"Stark? You free?" Tony sighed, shaking his head. 

"Nope, Miss Potts gave me homework," he stated. "I really want to, though." Loki hummed, looking around the room. Your heart fluttered and you took a deep breath, opened your mouth to speak up, but the words failed you when his gaze didn't even graze yours. He looked right over you to Thor. 

"Brother?" he said with hesitance, you stomach dropped. You would love to see that movie. Even more with him. Thor chewed on his last piece of Poptart, cleared his throat and shook his head. 

"I have plans with Jane. I booked the loveliest restaurant in town just for us," he said proudly. 

"McDonalds isn't the place to ask her to marry you," Tony said once again. But Thor had wisely rejected that advice from the beginning. 

"Keep outside of this, Man of Iron." Just then, Clint walked in the kitchen, carring his arrow all suited up. 

"Clint, are you free tonight? I've tickets for House of Gucci, the singer you're so fond of," Loki started off. 

"Oh!" Clint said enthusiastically. "Rah rah-ah-ah-ah, roma-roma-ma! But no, I'm not free, but yes, I love that woman! She's amazing!" Loki's face fell. 

"I guess I'm going all by myself then," he huffed, throwing the tickets on the kitchen table. Natasha frowned, stealing a glance from you. 

"Why don't you take Y/N with you?" Your heart jumped at her little statement, stomach flipping and breathing coming out a little faster than usual. Loki rolled his eyes, didn't even acknowledge you for all he cared. 

"Yeah, I like Lady Gaga. I'd be happy to join you," you said, licking your bottom lip. 

"Yeah, that offer is off the table," he sneered. 

"Why?" you squeaked. Now he did look at you, lips pressed into a mailicious thin line. 

"Because I despise you, you mewling quim. Haven't I made that clear over the past few months? And yet, here you are, sticking onto my side like a bloody leech." Someone just impaled a dagger in your heart. "In fact, I'm not sure if anyone likes you at all, that's why don't get to join us on missio-"