Loki - Mission: Eavesdropping

About: You have been assigned to go on a mission. You are, however, reluctant to do so. You are to spy on the God of Mischief, but once you leave on that mission, things take a turn when he finds out the Avengers send you. 

"You got to be kidding me!" you shouted at Tony, who had just made the worst decision of his live, involving you. "I am not participating in that!" Tony sighed, rubbing his tempels as he paced through the kitchen. The others just glared at you, but you could care less, your life was on the line here, hanging by a thread. 

"Y/N, he has seen every Avenger, he knows us. He doesn't know you. It works in your favour," Natasha reasoned, blowing her cup of coffee before taking a sip. Pietro nodded in agreement. You huffed, and let your elbows rest on the table, dramatically throwing your head in your palms and sighing. 

"How is hanging out with a murderous God a good idea, enlighten me, please," you added while rolling your eyes at them. Bruce licked his lip in a nervous gesture, adjusting his glasses while he did and shyly cleared his throat. 

"Nat has a point. He won't suspect anything," he muttered. Tony turned towards you again, his palms clasped together as if he were to beg you. 

"Y/N, I know it's risky, but please, you could safe this planet." 

"Your my dad! Doctor Selvig and Clint will recognise me, right?" 

"Probably not, they are brainw-" 

"I don't want him to kill me!"

"He won't!" Tony shouted, interrupting you and silencing you. He glared at you, tapping a frustrated finger on the table and looking you dead in the eye. "You're going and that a final." 

"But-" you tried to protest, mouth hanging open in shock and a little terror. You swore your heart stopped beating for a minute. 

"No buts," Tony said. Your face fell, along with your mindset. You were so doomed. 

Alone in your room with Natasha, your legs trembled underneath your already shaking body. You wore casual jeans, and just a white lace bra, because Natasha was sticking a eavesdropping device onto your chest. 

"This is a bad idea," you complained, as she ran her fingers over your chest, making sure it stayed in place. 

"Will you stop complaining? You're worse than Bruce when he's nervous," she bit, stepping away from you and inspecting her handy-work. "Tony managed to get their location, he'll drop you off, okay. You hummed. 

"Now?" She rose an eyebrow and smirked at you. 

"Now, little Stark, you're going on your mission." She winked at you and handed you a last piece of clothing, a white blouse with buttons. "Put this on and you're good to go." She turned on her heel, leaving you stunned, speachless, but most importantly; filled with horror. You swallowed, and hesitantly put on the blouse. "Don't get killed," Natasha joked before she left your room. 

You stood in front of an abandoned mansion, heart in your throat and breathing erratic. You weren't sure if you could pull this off. You weren't trained for this. 

You hesitantly placed a hand on the doorknob until it clicked, making yourself jump to the creaking noise. All you had to do know, was get in and act like you belonged there. Pushing your shoulders back, you stepped forward and marched inside like Tony told you to. You figeted with the hem of your coat, twirling a loose thread around your finger as you glanced around the concrete building.