Loki - Blueberries - Part Two - Smut

About: Sweet lovemaking with our favourite God. That's it basically :)

His lips moved against yours with heated passion, one of his hands sliding into the black button down shirt to cup your breast, rolling and squeezing it while the other fisted in your hair to pull you closer. 

You arched towards him, wanting to feel all of him while tilting your head to the corners of his mouth, kissing them before trailing off to kiss his jawline. Your slender fingers traced his well defined cheekbones. 

Without you realizing it, the buttons of the shirt came undone, exposing you to him. Breathing laboured, you pressed your chest against his, peppering his neck with kisses, sucking on the spot that separated his shoulder and neck. He moaned, his arms wrapping around you so tightly that you might've thought you would melt into him. 

"Are you on the pill?" he asked, gaze unfocused, chest heaving faster than normal. You nodded, smirking at him while still on his lap. 

"Yes, why?" you whispered, pretending to be innocent. He smiled at you, lips dangerously close to yours. 

"Research purposes," he breathed, lips crashing to yours. 

He picked you up, hands squeezing your delicate flesh as he carried you towards your bedroom. With the morning light pouring into the room he looked like an angel. The sunlight shone on his hair, making it look like he wore a halo, his eyes emerald pools which you would love to drown in. 

A slight smile adorned his thin, slightly swollen lips when he placed you down onto the bed. You were too engaged in gazing down at those beautiful lips, taking in every inch of his angelic face that you almost didn't catch him calling your name; soft and sweet, like honey dripping from its jar. 

"Are you absolutely sure you want this?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper. You simply nodded, the button down shirt sliding past one of your shoulders when you reached for his boxers, hooking your fingers in the waistband and sugestively giving it a tug. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled. He got rid of his boxer and they disappeared somewhere in the mess you called your room. 

Heart hammering in anticipation, you took in a deep breath. He went to straddle you, eyes drinking you in as if being with you in this moment was an epiphany for him, or something. His hands descended on your bare shoulders, shoving the black fabric from your body and discarding it. You shivered when he settled down over you, his bare skin hovering above you; he's not touching you yet, but he's about to. 

You called his name, vague and distant, only a haze as you waited for him to caress you. You're burning, if he isn't going to put his hands on you, you might catch on fire, or that is what you believe. Instead, he releases a breath; a sigh, and closes his eyes for a brief moment. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he murmured, eyes cascading back to you just before he presses his lips against yours. The kiss is soft and you can't breathe. It feels as if it's going to last forever and your stomach fluttered, heart skipping a beat. 

His hands tangled in your hair as he groaned against your mouth, gasping, he slipped his tongue inside. It glided across your teeth, caressing your tongue and savouring how you taste. He tasted like sugar and bergamot. 

Sweet. 

When he pulled away, you're both panting hard and the edges of your vision blurred. You forgot to breathe and sucked in a breath through your nose. Your skin tingled. You wrapped your legs around his hips and pulled him closer. He gasped, baring his teeth afterward and rolled his hips into yours. 

You keened softly, gripping at his shoulders to get closer to his mouth. He obliged and kissed you, rougher than the last time, as if he had a hard time controlling himself. You called his name. 

"I waited so long," he muttered against your lips. "I need you - I -" He didn't finish his sentence, and you forgot about it when his hands took a hold of your waist, hips carefully placed against yours and you felt him poking at your wetness. If you could've spoken in that moment, you would've begged him. But it seemed that you had lost your voice when he slowly let himself sink inside you, groaning with every inch that melted together with your body. 

Your grip tightened around his shoulders. Once fully sheated inside you, you let out a moan, long and needy. Your insides clamped down on him, and it made him buckle his hips against yours, hitting a marvelous spot inside you. You clenched around him again. 

"I'm not going to last very long if you keep doing that, woman," he groaned, pinning your hips down. He moaned and slowly started thrusting. You whimpered and dragged your nails across his back, already writhing underneath him as the pleasure stabbed through you. 

You looked at him through hooded eyes. There was a creak in his chiseled forehead when he frowned, eyes closed and lips parted as he panted. 

You shifted your trembling legs as a burning feeling whipped you closer to your peak. Toes curling, you arched against him, moaning shamelessly on each breath. You involuntarily clenched around him again, and he hissed out, thrusting into you faster and hitting deeper spots. 

One of his hands slid into your hair to pull you closer. His lips found yours. He didn't kiss them, you both were to engaged with the pleasure evoking through your bodies. 

The throbbing between your legs became unbearable, your legs spasmed and you arched your back. Blinded by him and the force of your orgasm, you moaned. He was right behind you. Hot fluid filled you before he pulled out and rolled over next to you, gathering you in his arms while you both caught your breath. 

"Damn," you panted, chest heaving rapidly. Loki let out a breathless chuckle, his hands sliding up and down your arms. You turned towards him and his arms wrapped around you. Smiling, you craned your neck to place a tender kiss on his lips. "That was... amazing." He sighed, grinning. 

"Mhm." You sucked in one more breath before sitting up and going to straddle him. He rose an interested eyebrow, tucking one arms behind his head. A smirk played on those lips that made you lose it. You slowly bend down, breath stuttering when you brought your thumb up to caress his bottom lips. His breath caught in his throat. 

"I like you," you said simply, before reaching down to catch his lips in a sensual kiss. 

This oneshot was requested by 

-mrsLaufeyson-

I hope you enjoyed reading this one! 

If you did, please consider voting or commenting :) 

Have a nice day sweeties xx