Loki - Rose gardens

About: Thor is your best friend. He wants you to meet his brother Loki, but your first encounter takes a turn when Thor wants to prove a point.

It was a day like no other. Thor would finally bring his brother with him to earth for the Avengers to meet him. You, were excited as a rabbit in front of a carrot.

Thor was your best friend and you lived him like your own brother. So you thought of it as an honour to meet his.

It was when he strolled out of the elevator that your smile brightened New York.

'We're back!' greeted Thor. He walked straight up to you and crushed your lungs with his big arms, hugging you.

You giggled and patted his shoulder.

'You never guess what I've bought for you, bestie,' you told him. Thor's eyes widened, still holding you in his strong arms. His mouth hung agape in silent elation.

'You bought me Poptarts?' he squeaked, crushing you a little more.

'Two boxes!' you said, gasping for air. 'Let go, Sparkles.' Thor quickly let go of you and placed you back on his feet.

'Two boxe- aah!' Thor screamed, diving into the kitchen and opening the cupboard where you always hid them. He tore open a box and pulled out the Poptarts. 'Mhm, I missed this taste. Thank you, Lady Y/N!'

You chuckled, pressing your lips together before curiosity got the best of you.

'Where is your brother?' You smoothed out your magenta dress and flung a strand of hair out of your face.

Thor jumped up as if he had forgotten about him.

'Oh yes, I got carried away... you know, Poptarts right?' You rolled your eyes, a playful smile on your lips as you crossed your arms over your chest.

'Right, Poptarts,' you agreed for the sake if Thor's happy mood.

'Loki!' Thor boomed. 'Come and say hello!'

That being said, Loki appeared in the doorframe, a dull expression on his face. He casually leaned against the doorpost.

'Hello,' he drawled before turning back around. You waved.

'Hi!' you squeaked.

'Come back here, brother!' Thor said with his mouth full of the cookies, chunks of Poptarts falling onto the floor as he spoke.

With a sigh, Loki came into the room, standing only a few feet from you.

'I'm Y/N,' you said with a smile, extending your hand for him to take.

'Loki,' he said, taking your hand and giving it a shake. He didn't let go of your hand as his head snapped sideways to his brother, who clasped his hands together.

'Aww look at you guys,' Thor said, eyes sparkling with contentment. 'Go stand closer to her, brother.'

Loki raised one eyebrow up to his hairline.

'I beg you pardon?' he asked, hand slipping out of yours.

'Go stand closer to her,' Thor spurred on, motioning for him to do as he said. Loki frowned and gave you a confused look. You shrugged.

He took a step closer.

'Closer,' Thor said, grinning from ear to ear. Loki took one step more towards you. 'Closer... yes, just a bit... Closer... perfect.'

The God of Mischief stood directly against you, chest to chest. You breathed heavily, convincing yourself of it that once this was over, you would kill your vest friend.

'Thor-?' you asked as Loki's eyes descended on you.

'Smell her-'

'What?' Loki asked, scowling at his brother.

'- her hair,' Thor finished. 'Smell her hair.' The smirk he wore was concerning.

'What the f-' you got cut off by Thor, who stuffed his mouth with some more Poptarts.

'Trust me, Loki.' Loki frowned when he looked at you again, then wrapped an arm around your waist as he pulled you flat against his chest.

You breathed fast now, chest expanding with every second that passed. His other hand delicately cupped your chin, tilting your head so he could sniff your hair.

His eyes widened, slowly he leaned away from you, giving his brother a knowing smile. Thor smirked.

'What is going on?' you questioned, now worried that you smelled like wet cats.

Loki took your hand in his and stared into your eyes. Thor chuckled.

'What does she smell like, brother?' Thor teased, giving you a wink that only made you more worried.

Loki squeezed your hand in a comforting manner.

'Like mother's rose gardens,' he whispered, smiling at the memories that flooded his mind. 'Nice to meet you, Y/N. You are my favourite Avenger.'

You smiled as he leaned in and smelled your hair again.

'Nice to meet you too, Loki,' you said, slightly dizzy as he was not backing away from you.

He was always around, not leaving your side and you became cuddle buddies.