Loki - A much needed study break - Smut

About: you are in the middle of your exams and you cannot seem to think about anything else than that, so Loki comes up with a solution to take some stress away. 

You sighed as you looked at the pile of study work you had yet to complete by tomorrow morning. Being in the middle of your exames, you had fallen onto some hard times, and it was showing. Luckily the Avengers were out of Town, otherwise there wouldn't be much studying going on. You would be distracted, wanting to talk to anyone within a two mile radar and you would have no work done. 

But now you did work hard, for almost a month now and it was weighing you down. You sighed. You might need some coffee before you could tackle another round of studying. As you stood up from your desk and left your room, you headed down to the kitchen, putting on a simple yellow dress over your bare body. Yes, you liked to study naked, so what? 

"Jarvis, could you please make me a cup of coffee?" you whined, adjusting your dress as you strolled into the kitchen. 

"Already made you one," a voice near the counter drawled. You jumped a little, eyeing the God of Mischief. You smiled at him, approaching the man and taking the cup he offered you. 

"Thank you, Loki. Are the Avengers back?" you asked. He took a sip of his coffee, then shook his head. 

"No, it's just me I'm afraid," he teased. "How's the student doing?" You huffed, rolling your eyes at him. 

"Don't remind me. I have Excel tomorrow, which is difficult as fuck, next week I have German, French and yes, even English," you ranted. "I don't even enjoy life anymore." Loki chuckled, which is why you sent him a glare. 

"Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry to hear that," he told you, placing his cup of coffee on the counter and taking a step towards you. 

"Yes, and even now, on my fifteen minute break, I keep thinking of studying. I can't take my mind of it, Loki. I'm stressing." You ranted on and on. He rose an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. 

"I'll have to remedy that," he said darkly. 

"How-" You got cut off as he pushed his body flush against yours, his lips inches away from your neck as his cold breath fanned against your collarbonne. He pushed you against the table, hands sneaking around your waist, his hip bones pinning yours to the table with a great force. You moaned, a blush creeping up your cheeks as you realised what was happening. 

He pressed his lips to your neck, his tongue licking up to your collarbone as you turned your head away to give him better access. One hand travelled to the small of your back, keeping you pinned against him while the other made its way to your thigh, slipping under the fabric of your yellow dress, moaning as he discovered you wore nothing beneath it. 

With dreamy, glazed eyes you looked up at him, face flustered. His finger drew closer to your heat. You whimpered, stood on your toes and pressed your lips against his. His breath hitched as you started kissing, returning the kiss with a passion that made your knees weak. 

His nails dug into your ass, as his fingers grazed your clit, making you stiff then melt in his embrace. He started rubbing it in soft motions. You moaned against his lips, thrusting your hips against his hands, which made him grin against your lips. The coil in your stomach tightened and you whined, your hands flying to the lapels of his vest, hanging on for dear life. 

He withdrew his hand. 

"Please," you whimpered. He plastered kisses on your neck, sucking and biting every now and then, making you squirm in his grasp. His hand returned to your dripping core and this time he pushed in a finger. You moaned lewdly and rutted your hips against his hand as he began to move. Your legs felt like jelly and were about to give out.