Unexpected holiday - Part two

About: Loki and you are still on a holliday with the Avengers. It is the typical holliday until Loki decides to ask you an important question. 

The car stilled in front of a huge mansion and you gave a sigh of relief. Your joints ached from sitting for eight hours in a row, muscles felt tight and your ass hurt. 

Loki, seated next to you, grabbed your hand and brushed his fingers over your knuckles, soothing you. 

"We'll be out in a minute," said he as he opened the car door, clicking his seatbelt and getting out. You loosened your seatbelt too, puffing and cluthing your stomach as you struggled to turn around. Loki chuckled and extended his hands, which you took. He carefully pulled you up and helped you out of the car. 

"You need help, Miss L/N?" Peter asked. You took a few breaths, before answering. 

"No, no, I'm fine, thank you." 

Everyone got out of the vans, carrying their luggage into the mansion while you tried to catch your breath, a sigh rolling over you lips as you leaned back against the car on the exhale. Loki smiled at you, stroking your hair out of your face. 

"I'm tired," you mentioned as your lids closed. 

"Oh, sweetie, I know. Lets get you to the home Tony rented. I'm sure there is a couch somewhere," he purred, wrapping an arm around your waist and leading you across the path that the Avengers followed. 

Once inside, Loki led you to the couch, but as you passed the big window and saw a pool, you halted your movements, making Loki quirk up an eyebrow. 

"I want to sit at the pool," you said, looking up with a toothy smile. 

"I thought you were tired," he said with a pout. You shrugged. 

"That's why I said I wanted to sit at the pool," you explained. "Come on, before they invade the chairs." You licked your lips as you both started to look for a bathroom to change in, where you took out your swimsuit and his black swimming trunks. 

"Here," you said as you handed him his swimming trunks. He took them gratefully, unpacking the rest of the bathroom supplies as you stripped yourself from your green summer dress, discarding it on the wooden chair in the corner. You tossed your bra and knickers on top of it, reaching for your two piece swimsuit as your gaze snapped to your lover. 

Loki grinned, casually leaning back against the shower stall, eyeing you up and down. 

"Stop staring," you whispered, a blush creeping up your cheeks as he smiled. You brought your hands up to your stomach, trying to hide the bump. He slowly pushed himself from the stall and approached you. He backened you up against the sink, the cold marble making you shiver. 

"Don't be embarrassed, Y/N," he mumbled as he bend down and let his lips ghost over you lips. "You still look as beautiful as when I met you, even with your belly poking out." You smiled against his lips, heart fluttering when his hands roamed over you tummy. 

You chuckled. 

"I look like I'm trying to smuggle snacks inside a movie theatre, or ate all of the popcorn," you laughed, breath hitching when he nipped at your bottom lip. 

"Well, dearest, you always eat all the popcorn." You frowned and pulled him as close as your belly allowed you, kissing him until you felt dizzy and needed to gasp for air. Eyes glazed with amusement, he smiled. "But as always, you look dazzling, little pumpkin." 

You blushed some more, a smile creeping up the corners of your lips. 

"Lets go to the pool," you muttered, as you slipped from between his arms to put on your swimsuit.