4 - A Walk From Home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Austria walked beside his friend who was awfully quiet at this time, making the atmosphere overwhelmingly heavy for the both of them. The taller man cleared his throat, "So uhm... Do you know any nearby stores..? We still have to buy some ingredients like vegetables, condiments, meat, and spices"

"We still have plenty at home..." Empire replied.
"Do you have Eggs? Tomatoes?"
"Mhm, and what are you gonna cook with those...?"
"I'll prepare a special dish from my homeland! I think it's called Goulash or something, I don't really pay attention to food names and just focus on the taste of it" Austria laughed.

Empire just sighed, "We have several ingredients in the house don't worry, I buy groceries on a weekly basis...". Austria smiled, "That's great, come on! Let's go before your children become hungry and then they become cranky when they see me" he cheered out. Austria was about to walk forward before he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

"You don't have to do this... You don't have to try to cheer me up or act all happy around me, I don't know how you can treat me normally as I just told you my secret like... A few minutes ago..." The German mumbled. His friend flinched and held both of his shoulders tightly.

"I know you just said your secret but I still treat you normally because I like you. N-Not in that way of course...! But you're always gonna be my friend, or best friend even better! Remember what you said? Past is past, hm?" Austria explained to other as he wore a gently smile on his face.

Empire stood still looking at his friend, he felt tears building up on his eyes to which he quickly shook his head and pushed away Austria's hand. "Thanks I guess... Come on, we don't want them to trash the house because of boredom..."

The other could only nod in reply, the German grabbed Austria's wrist again and started dragging him back to the house. Austria carefully watched the man in front of him who said no words, or even let out a single sound throughout their walk together.

He quietly sighed, "You can talk to me, you know..?"
"...I know..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 437

it sshort because they r just walking back home what do u expect
and plus they have an awkward atmoshphere between them oK?>??? so minor chapter????

OK THANKS FOR UR TIME GOODBYE <3

fun fact: austria-hungary is bi??!?! (i think)
sus