7 - Good Night's Sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Empire washed his face and glanced at Austria who was brushing their teeth, "How was your uhm

Empire washed his face and glanced at Austria who was brushing their teeth, "How was your uhm... Stay for the moment" he asked. Austria replied with a thumbs up, he spat the toothpaste out before washing his mouth using water. "It's been pretty interesting! Especially between Reich and Weimar, they both have a healthy relationship!"

He chuckled at the other's response, "They do! That's why, when they become representatives at the same time, I... I expect nothing but better things.." Empire sighed. Austria shrugged his shoulders, "I have no idea how my kids will turn out to be honest..." he commented. "Aww it'll be alright, you are the 2nd largest empire you know, behind the Russian one tho" Empire chuckled.

Austria just groaned, "He's just too big! Why is Russia even so big!? And Soviet is gonna be his successor, oh who knows how big he'll be this time, possibly even invade the whole word by now huh?" Empire just chuckled and waved his hand at Austria, "Most likely not..."

The other wiped his face with the towel and raised a brow, "Who knows! Those Russians are always up to something!" he scoffed. Empire just sighed, "Well you're getting cranky, is it past your bedtime?" he teased. Austria thought about it for while, "Actually yea, I usually sleep at 8:30"

Empire could only laugh awkwardly at his friend's reply, "Uhm... Alright Austria! Come on, let's go to bed" he stated before dragging him by his arm and running up to his room.

"Wait... We're gonna be sleeping beside each other..?" Austria gulped.
"If that's okay with you, the guest bedroom is... Filled with old stuff that we have yet to clean up. Don't worry, my bed is a king sized one!"

Without no time to waste, empire immediately ran to the bed and laid down while Austria stood there. "Does... Does it get cold at night..?" He asked, "Austria it's in the middle of summer, you don't have to worry about being cold" Empire replied before wrapping himself around the blanket.

"Right..! Right, yeah I forgot about that..."

Austria laid down beside the other and faced to the opposite direction, "Do you want a spare pillow? My wife usually gets majority of the pillows and would always take this one" Empire chuckled. "Sure, hand it to me"

Empire gently tossed the pillow right beside Austria, he just hugged it lightly before positioning himself to sleep. Empire closed the lamp on the night stand and also fixed his posture suitable for sleeping.

Austria sighed deeply, "Goodnight Empire..."
"Night Austria"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 473

minor chapter
and i also just made this chapter to show that i still care for this book haha
manifesting for me to not discontinue this book pslplspslpsls

OK BYE BYE AND THANKS FOR READING THIS VERY SHORT CHPATER