Update

I apologize for my sudden absence and how I neglected my stories without warning, but I would just like to say

I quit.

It pains me to say this, I know what it feels like to have a story so abruptly cut off due to the author no longer being able to maintain it, but I quit and I hope you can accept that.

I'm very sorry for the sudden announcement, I'm sorry I couldn't finish the story nor uphold the promises I kept about my stories. I started writing Wattpad stories in 2020, when the pandemic hit and I was in the last months of grade 6, now in 2023, next year I will be a college student. The entrance exam of my desired college starts at January 13.

The reasons because of my declining mental health, my lack of motivation, more responsibilities, and I've started to become more socially active, both online and physically. This is to be uploaded to every story of mine, for I do not want to only let a few people know about it.

Part of growing up is to let things go, and I chose to abandon the things I cannot keep up. Hell, the last time I've updated a story was in June or July.

One of the reasons is also because I've also started to improve or draw more (I barely draw due to laziness or time constraint), here are some examples or artworks I have done :3 (I may not include the drawings in ALL books because I am not pasting all of that ever again so go check out the SEQUEL - SovietReich book I have up for the drawings, if u want ig LOL)

Again, I apologize for the sudden news. I don't want to leave in a sad note, so I will at least give you all some closure.

My First and Last Love - It is supposed to be just random/carefree stories about Reich's and Soviet's afterlife. One or two chapters are the only one that is dark/morbid.

One chapter being a glimpse of what Reich does in The Facility. With him reliving the past but being in place of the prisoners, Reich wearing the striped pajamas with an embroidered pink triangle (One of the camp badges to identify gay men) with the words HYPOCRITE on every side he looks. I even planned on putting small gifs such as this one to showcase what he sees (the gif was made back in march 2022 so if its horrible its not my fault)

The second chapter is Soviet's first time in The Facility, which is him reliving most probably the gulags and the backstory how he came into possession with the seven children

The second chapter is Soviet's first time in The Facility, which is him reliving most probably the gulags and the backstory how he came into possession with the seven children. I made an example dialogue of it back in 2022, I revised and edited ALL of it to be good. Here it is:

Soviet stood in silence, gazing at the seven small figures before him. Moldova, in a younger form, approached, speaking in quiet murmurs. "Why did you feel the need to deceive us?" The accusation hung heavy in the air, leaving Soviet struggling for words. "I... I had reasons, you must try to understand,"

Estonia stepped forward from the shadows, his expression devoid of any emotion. "You forcibly separated us from our parents, only to kill them afterward, erasing any remnants of our true lineage," he stated. Latvia appearing alongside, a simmering anger in his voice. "You imposed your history upon us, erasing our own cultural heritage and forcing us to study only your narrative," he spat out.

Georgia's voice resonated next, his voice laced with disgust "You made us believe we were a family, masking the truth that we were stolen from our homelands," accusing Soviet of exploiting their bond. Ukraine, head tilted in curiosity, spoke softly, "How does it feel to manipulate those you claim as your own?"

With the end of the story with Soviet and Reich simply heading off to go to the house and Reich asking Soviet if he wanted anything in specific for dinner. I may or may have not planned to tease them getting married but I scrapped that idea.

Forgive Thy Lies - It really is sad to be quitting when I just needed literally ONE OR TWO chapters to end the story, but I couldn't find the time to do so. The ending is with the German Empire (The countryhuman) collapsing/dying first than Austria-Hungary, with Austria-Hungary living up to July 1, 1919 and sees how German Empire's son, Weimar, is poorly handling the country due to the debt and economic crisis.

It simply ends off with Austria-Hungary just sitting down on his office, gazing at the paper which held the Treaty of St. Germain-en-Laye and a picture of the German Empire before meeting the same fate as his friend.

The People We Wish To Be - This pains me more because I had so many ideas and concept I was so excited to make. But nonetheless, the next chapter I already began making it in June, with it titled "Bonding with the Enemy"

As the story progresses, Reich develops feelings and so does Soviet, which he happily extends his stay in the palace. When suddenly Russia's placeholder king comes to Reich's palace to discuss about the ongoing state of the war, Soviet suddenly escapes and is nowhere to be found, this happens in 1943 or so.

When he stumbles across his own country, Soviet is happily greeted and warmly welcomed by his citizens, rejoicing his return and whatnot. With Reich suddenly receiving the news that Soviet was actually the lost king of the nation he despised, he lashes out and begins to distance himself and be more dangerous(????)

Fast forward to 1944, Soviet, Britain, and America is having a meeting on how to stop Reich. They question Soviet of his absence (him being 'missing') and other nations also ask what happened and how its good for him to be back and how they are now sure they can win this war with Soviet.

TIME SKIP. Soviet is now with Reich in his final moments, they have a heart to heart talk then Reich gives him one last kiss before dying. A few years from now, Soviet's son, Russia, runs through the hallways which had several portraits of Soviet and his wife hung on them. Approaching his father, Russia runs up to him and asks him how was work, yada, yada, yada, etc.

When suddenly he sees an Iron Cross on his father's chest and asks what it is, to which Soviet replies that it's simply a gift from a friend. Russia asks why that said friend doesn't visit them, where Soviet says the fucking title of the story YIPEEE.

That's it, it's about to become 2am as I'm writing this. I really hope you all understand why I have quit, I can't help but feel guilty to just leave you all hanging so suddenly. But for one last time, I hope you all had a great year, thank you for the support and thank you for reading my stories

(ALL OF MY BOOKS WILL CONTAIN THIS FAREWELL LETTER, INCLUDING THE ENDINGS OF THE STORIES.)