Saved

She missed watching her favourite movies.

She missed reading romantic novels till late night, hiding from her mother.

She missed the warm coffee her mother used to serve her in bed.

She missed complaining about the food with her mother.

She missed faking puppy eyes to her father to get what she wanted.

She missed stealing money from her sisters bag.

She missed not having to worry about anything.

She missed focusing on nothing but her studies.

She missed having someone to pamper her.

She missed having a ring in her ring finger.

She missed not knowing she can't be a mother.

She missed being herself.

A lone tear escaped her eye as her lips wobbled remembering how she ran away from her home and settled in this unknown place tried of all the taunts. And working her ass off too, it was difficult for t to make the end meet.

She was about to wipe her tear when she noticed a small girl on the road and a car moving towards her.

Without thinking anything she ran. Gripping her arm tight, she pulled the girl to herself. She wrapped her arms around her as they fell hard on the other side.

Few people gathered around them while she checked for the injuries on the baby only to realise she was holding a small brown puppy.

"Rooh" a figure emerged from the crowd making the small girl smile.

"Papa." She softly smiled as Rooh hugged her father. Winching at her sore back, she stood up.

"Thank you so much." She smiled at he genuinely thanked her.

"Thank you Aunty." Rooh smiled from her father's arm, she shook the front hands of the puppy "He is also saying thank you."

"Are you alright ..." He started seeing her rotating her arms softly.

"Ishita. Ishita Iyer." She forwarded her arms toward him after muttering she is fine.

"Raman Kumar Bhalla." He shook her hand with a smile.

"Ruhi Raman Kumar Bhalla and he is Puppy Raman Kumar Bhalla." Ruhi added trying to be part of the introduction making the elders chuckel.

Who knew the small girl she saved today would save her from herself.

Who knew after exactly 4 month from that night, the Bhalla surname will be happily tied her too.

*****

How I  first imagined the show to start after seeing the trailers. 🙂

Regards
~Gia

Will love to hear your views.