Sleepover

"That's not fair." Ishita smiled at his complain.

"But you will also have a boys night out here." She tried to reason with him.

"But I can't sleep without you." She pecked his cheeks as he pout.

"Aww, mera baby. You will miss me?" She asked wrapping her arms around him as he nodded with his pout.

"Its just for 1 night." She tried again.

"No, no, no." He shook his head making her smile.

"I want to spend time with my sisters." She look in his eyes.

"But why?" He asked not understanding why did she need others when she has him.

"Girls talk." She said making him pout further.

"When will princess come? Call her fast then you won't have to go anywhere for girls talk." He said placing his palm on her 7 month baby bump.

"Okay. I will call her soon. Can I go now?" She passed him her puppy eyes and he nodded sulkily.

"Thank you." She kissed him before existing the room.

"She went?" He nodded as the bed beside him dipped.

"Umm hmm." He nodded turning toward his father "We will call princess soon here. So Mumma don't need to go to sleepover for girls talk."

Raman chuckled as his 4 year son snuggled to his mothers side in the bed, hugging her pillow tight.

*****

Just another random thought.

If anyone like the drabble "Please", give my new Ishra OS. :- Jo Tum Naa Ho . . . a try.

Regards

~Gia.