Something something

"Finally" Ruhi made a face as her family laughed at her suffering.

"Come on, Di. Its not fair." She preferred to enjoy the popcorn rather than being offended by Pihu's emphasize in 'fair'.

"It's not that I don't like the acting. Its about the story. It doesn't make sense."

"Yeah her 1st 2nd 3rd letter. Anjali being considered beautiful just because of her long hair. Rahul's double standard bla bla bla. We get it." She blinked as Adi spoke all of a sudden "We get it Ruhi. It doesn't make sense. But that's why its a movie."

"Adi." She loving look at her mother as she stopped her brother's complaint.

"Kya Ishima. Isko pata hai Pihu ko yeh movie kitni pasad hai. Sab log enjoy karte he fir bhi yiska hamesha ka natak hai yeska."
(What Ishima? She knows Pihu loves that movie. Everyone enjoy it and she still behaves the same, everytime.)

"Toh hoga na. Yesi bakwaas movie dekhne ke baad. Are kya bat hue. Beti baap ki sadhi karwa rahi hai, just because uski maari hue maa ne kaha hai. Us bichare ki koi feelings nahi hogi. Uska affair hoga sahed apni secretary ke saath."
(Of course she will lose it. After watching such useless movie. It doesn't make sense. Thv daughter is getting his father married, just because her dead mother said so. Don't he has his feelings. Maybe he was having a affair with his secretary.)

The Ishita couldn't help but laugh at Alia's words. A confused Pihu blinked at her brother's girlfriend.

"Aap logo ko nahi pasand?" She asked innocently.
(You guys really don't like it?)

"No Pihu, they are just teasing eachother." Adi bobbed his sister's nose "Like Papa complains about Ishima's food even though he loves it."

Pihu nodded understandably while Raman grumbled about the food actually being inedible only to receive glare from his wife.

"Come Pihu. It's your bed time." Ishita took Pihu on her arms passing a look towards her husband "Today, Mumma will sleep with you."

Adi, Aliya and Ruhi laughed at Raman's shocked face.

"Guys his whole life turned upside down because her daughter wanted him to marry. And don't even get me started about Aman...."

Raman ran behind his wife trying to pacify her leaving the kids on the hall with their views about the movie.

*****

"Why do you like that movie, Pihu?" Ruhi asked strapping the seat belt on her sister. It's cute and so wholesome how her mother still drops her at her college.

"It's like watching our family." Pihu shrugged waiting for their Mom go join them.

"Huh?" Ruhi made faces not understanding the meaning.

"Its like watching our family." Adi said entering the car and getting comfortable on passenger "He had his glow up in following years. Everyone was asking him to marry someone."

"And Papa and Mumma finally got married because of you." Pihu happily added her views making Ruhi smile.

"They were friends first, they bicker, fight but still love each other." Adi winked pointing towards their parents again disagreeing about something.

Rihu chuckled and Raman made faces towards Ishita making her gasp but as soon as she moved forward, he hurried to ask for her forgiveness.

"Its still a stupid movie." Rihu sighed knowing they will be late again as her father tried to pacify her mother.

*****

I almost forgot about this one. Some of the argument I had had with my friends, lol.

I enjoyed "kuch kuch hota hai" as a kid and I know its an emotion  but nowadays it's nothing but debate topic with my friends 😂😂.

I can't believe we have crossed 50+ drabbles.

I sure have so many crazy ideas with Ishra. He he

Thanks for being part of this crazy ride.

Love
~Gia