Sorry

"Ruhi, where are your parents?" Ishita asked in a strict tone.

"Miss, my Mumma is out of town but my father is here." The little girl replied playing with her bag strap.

"And where is he?" Ishita asked again looking at her watch.

15 minutes late. I can totally see where she is learning her habits. Ishita shook her head at 6 year old playing with her bag strap.

"There he is." Ruhi exclaimed as a man entered in room.

Uff, why are all handsome taken? What will happen to us single. She thought as he approached her.

Taking out his glares, she smiled softly as his back orbs meet her brown ones.

"Ruhi's class teacher?" He asked forwarding his hand and she nodded shaking his hand.

"I won't beat around the bush. Ruhi is a bright child but since 1 week she is not doing her homework. Is there any problem at home?" She asked in her professional tone.

"Ruhi, you are not doing your homework?" Came his reply addressed to the little girl and if she had not seen the quick wink he passed she would have thought it be genuine .

"Look Mr.Khanna. . . -"

"Its Bhalla. Raman Kumar Bhalla." Came his reply shocking her while Ruhi patted her forehead with her palm.

"Ruhi who is this? And where is your father?" She shifted her attention toward the little devil.

"What is this, mamu? You spoiled our plan." She said without any remorse making Ishita shook her head in anger. While the man at fault guiltily look at both of them.

"Sorry." He said to Ruhi while Ishita somehow controlled from going aww at his cute face.

"I am sorry, miss. I will call my parents." Ruhi mumbled looking at the floor and moved out of classroom after asking jer permission.

"I am so sorry. Ruhi asked me and I just couldn't say no. Please let me make it up to you." Ishita raised her eyebrow at his suggestive words "We are going for ice-cream."

"I have cold." Ishita don't know why but looking at her dejected face she added "But I can have coffee."

"Coffee is good. Coffee is great. I don't even like ice-cream." She smiled as he rambled. Both moving out of the classroom to meet Ruhi.

*****

Date or no Date😉.

Regards
~Gia