Jhasi ki Rani

Ishita smiled softly tracing his cheeks with her fingers.

"Sone dona." He muttered turning his back toward him.
(Let me sleep.)

She pursued her lips as he covered his bare chest with the bed sheets.

"Raman, Raman." Both on them sat alter on the bed as the loud knock echoed in the room.

"Tune bola thana, Maa Papa bahar gaye hai." Ishita glared him hard trying to cover her bare body.
(You said your parents were going out of town.)

"Pind ke liye nikle the, I swear." Raman pinched his neck sweetly.
(I swear they were going to our village.)

"Don't you dare to look cute right now." She pointed her finger at him.

"Ishi, aab kya kare?" He asked biting his finger nails.
(What should we do?)

"Mujhe kya pata, mai kon sa roj roj yese situation mai hoti hu." She growled making him pout.
(How would I know, its not like I deal this type of situation daily.)

"Urrgh. Acha ek kaam kar. Mai bathroom mai hu. Unhe koi bhi bahana karke bahar leke jaa. Mai ghar chali jaawungi." She said making him nod.
(Urrgh. Okay. I will hide in bathroom. Just take them out house and I will go to mine.)

"Jaldi karona." He muttered zipping his pants as she was searching something on the floor.
(Little faster, please.)

"Ye jo raita failaya hai na raat bhar." She pointed toward their clothes thrown all around the room. "Wohi samel rahi hu."
(I am clearing all your mess only.)

"Maine akele thori ni kiya tha." He mumbled buttoning his shirt "Tum ne bhi tho. . ." He trailed as she glared him hard.
(As if I did it alone. You also. . . )

"Ishi, mai bata du, Mummy-Papa ko?" He asked turning toward her.
(Ishi, should I tell my parents?)

"Raman mai bohot pyar karti hu tujhse, par yese chaped khane wale baate mat kar haa baata rahi hu." She pointed to her body clad in his shirt "Yese introduce karega apni girlfriend ko uncle-aunty ko. Heart attack dilwana hai?"
(Raman, I really love you. But don't talk like that unless you want to get slapped. You will introduce your girlfriend like this to your parents? They are bound to get hear attack.)

He shook his head cutely at her.

"Just open the door" She said before closing the bathroom door close.

"Jhansi ki Rani" Raman muttered before opening the door to face his parents.

*****

I mean who don't love a feisty Ishita and cute RKB. 😉

Regards
~Gia