ᴘяᴏƖᴏɢᴜє

"Τhατ διδη'τ fαzε Jαsρεr

"Τhατ διδη'τ fαzε Jαsρεr."

"You're being paranoid." Rosalie hissed from the living room doorway wiping the oil and car grease from her hands. "It's just nomads."

"Don't be so loud." Jasper warned as he gently laid a blanket over Willow's sleeping form on the Cullens couch.

"I agree with Jasper. Nomads are unpredictable. We should be on guard." Cassie muttered as she ran her gloved hand through Alice's short hair.

"You're leaving in two weeks to meet Ezekial in Iceland." Edward sassed without looking up from his book.

"Yes but this is still my family. I'll be back before spring." Casse flipped him off. "That's when the nomads are supposed to be here. Right Alice?"

"From what I saw it will probably be around April." Alice mumbled in a sleepy voice, her head resting in Cassie's lap.

"Nomads pass through here all the time without running into us. What's the issue this time?" Emmett was cutting tomatoes for his homemade marinara sauce.

"Willow." Edward stated bluntly, still not looking up from his book.

"I understand the concern but the odds of the nomads even finding out about her is slim." Carlisle moved his cheese piece across the board against Esme.

"We haven't run into nomads in years. There's a good chance they will pass straight through here." Rosalie stepped into the kitchen to wash the rest of the oil off her hands.

"I don't want to take the risk." Jasper stepped into the kitchen after his sister.

"They don't seem threatening." Alice spoke through a yawn.

"What are you going to do Jasper? Hide her away until they leave?" Edward lowered his book. "She's in no danger when you are with her."

The look that passed Edwards face was a genuine gesture of respect towards Jasper. Over the past couple months Edward had backed off of his original stance towards Willow. Jasper considered that it was the guilt that still gnawed on his brother's mind. Edward accepted that Willow was a part of their family.

"Do we know why they're coming?" Esme's voice broke the silence and the moment between the two.

"I don't know." Alice started to snuggle up into Cassie's hip, curling into a small ball. "I just think they don't have a reason. I think they're just passing through."

"Maybe they won't get too close." Emmett suggested with a shrug, not looking up from the onions he was now chopping.

"They're looking for someone." Alice's words became a jumbled, tired mess.

"Who?" Cassie combed her finger through her wifes hair.

"I don't know."Alice whispered.

"Let's be realistic here." Edward sat his book to the side and rose from his chair. "We can't leave. That will be suspicious."

"We can't leave Willow." Rosalie was using her towel to wipe some of the oil off her face.

"Exactly." Edward getured to to his sister.

"Then what do we do?" Jasper sounded defeated.

"We do nothing Jasper." Rosalie stated bluntly throwing her towel at Jasper's face.

"Nothing?" Emmett looked between the two blondes.

"We monitor them but we bring no attention to ourselves." Rosalie suggested with her brow raised.

"Rosalie is right." Esme moved away from the chess game. "That's all we can do."

"Do we tell Willow?" Emmett wiped his hands on his apron.

"I'll tell her when the time comes." Jasper explained, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. "She has enough on her plate."

"When does her cousin fly in?" Carlisle asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Next weekend." Jasper answered.

"Do you think she will tell her cousin about us?" Edward's question earned him a punch in the arm from Rosalie.

"No." Jasper had no hesitation with his answer. "I'm not sure they even like each other."

"They just don't know each other." Esme sounded like a mother, her hand giving Jasper's shoulder a slight squeeze.

"As long as she doesn't cause any problems I don't care." Edward grumbled.

"We know." All of the Cullen children shouted at the same time.

"You're such a child." Rosalie snapped.

"Takes one to know one." Edward fired back.

"Kids." Carlisle sounded exhausted, with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Has any of the James triplets told her the truth?" Emmett changed the subject while he stirred his marinara sauce.

"No." Jasper shook his head as he watched his brother work.

"Aurora and Iris haven't decided whether it's safe to tell Willow." Carlisle explained.

"She won't tell anyone" Alice sounded like she was talking in her sleep.

"They're not afraid of that. They're worried about exposing her to more danger." Carslie clarified. "You don't live as long as we have without making enemies."

"That didn't faze Jasper." Edward remarked.

"Fuck yourself." Jasper gave his brother the middle finger with anger in his voice.

"Boys!" Esme scolded.

"Sorry mom." Both muttered at the same time.

"Willow is going to wake up soon." Alice stated through a yawn, she rolled over and clung to Cassie's leg like a pillow.

"Can I meet her?" Cassie bent forward slightly. Her gloved finger playfully bopped Alices nose, earning a small smile on the small brunette's face.

"Not tonight." Alice sat herself up and leaned over to press her lips to Cassies. "We have to leave for our two week trip in about 30 minutes."

"You two gonna get it on?" Emmett wiggled his eyebrows.

"Emmett!" Rosalie scolded and threw tomato skin at Emmetts face.

"Yes, Emmett. We're going to have lots of sex on forgien land." Cassie rolled her eyes and wrapped her arm around Alice's shoulders.

"Too much information Cassandra." Edward grumbled as he headed back towards his seat where his book was.

"Do you want a visual?" Cassie closed her eyes.

"I hate you." Edwards' face turned to disgust as he headed towards the steps. while the rest of the family laughed.