ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 4

" I hανεη'τ lετ ιτ gσ

" I hανεη'τ lετ ιτ gσ."

Willow loved these blissful moments when it was just her and Jasper, wrapped up in each other. Limbs tangled, clothing twisted, and hair mess. Willow was laid out on top of Jasper on her bed with her head propped up on her arm.

Jasper's fingers were threading through Willow's red hair with a small content smile on his face as he stared up at her. The only light in the room coming from the fairy lights hung around the ceiling.

"Tomorrow after school I'm going to Port Angeles with Maggie and Maya." Willows traced her finger over one of the scars on Jasper's neck.

"Sounds like fun." Jasper muttered with his eyes fluttering closed. "What are y'all planning on doing?"

"Looking at prom dresses. Maya's going with Embry and Maggie is going with Quil. I think they're playing matchmaker too."  Willow shifted to and let all of her weight relax on top of him. Her head laying on top of his chest and his hand moving from her hair to softly drag down her side.

"What about you? Looking at dresses too?" Jasper's lips pulled up into a slight smirk but his eyes were still closed.

"Well I don't know. No one asked me to the prom."  Willow shrugged,  "Maybe I should ask Brandon from the football team."

In a flash Jasper had flipped Willow on her back and pinned her beneath him. Giggles poured out of her mouth as she stared up at him.

"Don't joke about that." Jasper cocked his brow. "I might have to kill someone."

"Then ask me yourself." Willow challenged.

"I was waiting to make it special." Jasper sat back on his calves with his expression losing its spark of humor.

"Who's to say this can't be special?" Willow leaned up to gently grab his shirt and pulled him back to hover over her. "Just you and me. That's all we need to make it special." Her hand cupped his cheek softly.

"Willow, my love, will you do me the honor of going to prom with me?" Jasper asked with his lips hovering barely over hers.

"Of course." Willow closed the distance between the two of them and pressed her lips against his.

Jasper maneuvered the two of them again to where he was leaned up against the headrest with Willow straddling his waist. All without breaking the kiss with his fingers wrapped up in her at the base of her head. Pulling her closer as they both sought out more from each other. Just as Willow began to grind her hips down, seeking more friction, Jasper pulled away.

"Bella's coming." Jasper sounded breathless as he brushed some of her hair back from her face.

Willow groaned and flopped herself over on the other side of the bed dramatically. The curtain moving was the only thing that proved Jasper had left.