ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 3

"Iτ's α lστ τσ ωrαρ mγ hεαδ αrσυηδ

"Iτ's α lστ τσ ωrαρ mγ hεαδ αrσυηδ."

Jasper stood in between Edward and the house with his eyes narrowed at his brother. He could feel the desire for blood, anger, and despair coming off of Edward. Rosalie stood next to Jasper and her own anger at Edward radiated off of her .

"I'm not letting you in that house." Jasper warned with his eyes narrowed.

"It's my house too." Edward barked back.

"You almost went on a rampage and killed an entire classroom of teenagers." Jasper stepped  closer with raw venom in his voice. "I'm not letting you anywhere near Willow."

The James triplets were stepping out of their vehicle, doors slamming and their feet stomping towards the three Cullens. Maggie looked mad as hell with her arms over chest and walked straight up to Edward. "The protection spell will wear off in a few hours. It's not safe for you to stay in Forks until you have your thirst under control."

"I'm fine. Tell them Alice." Edward turned to Alice who was standing off to the side.

"You need to take a break Edward." Slice said sympathetically.

"Go up north for a while. Visit our cousins." Jasper suggested.

"But.." Edward muttered and looked towards the house.

"Go." Marshall ordered, stepping in front of his sisters. "You've already made a mess for us to clean up. No need to add murder to it."

"Alight." Edward straightened up and his expression turned stoic. "Will you tell Carlisle and Esme?"

"Yes." Jasper nodded.

"I'm sorry Jasper." Edward apologized and  Jasper knew it was sincere.

"Get some distance and come back when you're ready."  Jasper nodded his head with a small trace of a smile. The group watched him disappear into the woods and waited until he was out of hearing distance before they spoke again.

"We have to tell Willow the truth." Maya broke the silence and shifted on her feet.

"Our moms are going to kill us." Marshall rubbed his fingers against his temples.

"What you did was very brave." Alice placed her small hand on Marshall's shoulder.

"We're putting her at more risk." Rosalie spoke for the first time matter of factly with a brow raised.

"There's no way to avoid it." Jasper sounded almost defeated.

"Then we should tell her about the nomads."  Rosalie tilted her head and her tone was challenging.

"What?" James triplets exclaimed all three turning towards Rosalie.

"I had a vision that in the spring a group of nomad vampires would be passing through Forks." Alice explained with a sigh and her eyes dropping to the ground.