Cнαρтεя 18

"Dσп'т ʟεт ɢσ." 

It was a couple days later when Jasper and Willow flew back from New Mexico. Charlie, Bella, and Edward meet them at the airport. Bella was in boot for her broken leg and was using Edward for balance. Charlie looked annoyed from the entire flight. Jasper volunteered to drive Willow separately to avoid crowding in the car. Jasper and Willow were silent for most of the ride with radio as the only sound. Jasper kept one hand one Willow's thigh with occasional squeezes.

When the house came into view Willow felt a sense of relief until she saw all the vehicles in her driveway.

"Why are there so many cars here?" Willow asked as Jasper put the car in park.

"If I tell you, Jane may kill me." Jasper turned to her with a smile, his hand rubbing her thigh calmly.

"Jasper?" Willow cocked her brow and scooted away from him slightly. Jasper sighed and pulled his hand away to run it through his blonde hair.

"It's a welcome home party." Jasper's famous smirk appeared on his face. "It was a combination of Alice's idea and Maya's."

"Bella's gonna freak out." Willow's eyes drifted to Charlie's cruiser parked next to them. For a moment her own anxiety started to spike just slightly, her hand reaching to grab her locket that wasn't there.

"Are you okay?" Jasper questioned when he felt her anxiety.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She brushed some of her hair over her shoulder and gave him a loving smile. She extended her hand out for him and he didn't hesitate to encase hers in his with a squeeze.

"I love you." Jasper's eyes shined with love and Willow could fill it without his ability.

"I love you too." Willow brought his hand up to her lips and pressed a kiss to his hand. The pair separated and exited the car and met the other three waiting on them. Charlie held his arms open for Willow and she excitedly hugged him.

"Hey Kiddo." Charlie kissed the top of her head. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." Willow muttered into his chest.

"I can tell everyone to leave if you want." Charlie pulled back to look down into Willow's eyes.

"Yes please." Bella piped up.

"No. Don't do that. They are all here because they love us." Willow sent Bella an apologetic smile.

"It makes me feel uneasy." Bella explained with a grimace on her face leaning back against Edward completely.

"We can just go upstairs if you want." Edward suggested.

"You will not be stepping a foot on those stairs." Charlie's voice was harsh, and he pointed his finger at Edward.