Epilogue

"Ƭнєιя мυя∂єяєяѕ нανє мαтєѕ

"Ƭнєιя мυя∂єяєяѕ нανє мαтєѕ. Ƭнαт'ѕ нσω ωє gєт συя яєνєηgє."

In a remote cabin in the woods of the Alps there was a blonde-haired vampire who was waiting for the return of her coven. On the dining table was the body of the last hiker that she had for breakfast. The small cell phone was sitting on the counter where she watched and waited for it to ring. The door was violently slammed open to reveal a disheveled Victoria, but Olive smiled brightly at the sight of her.

"You were gone longer than Alex said you would be." Olive bounced on her toes and tried to look around Victoria to catch a glimpse at the others. "Where are the others?"

"Laurent betrayed us." Victoria spoke with acid dripping from her words. The excitement Olive fell and the pit in her stomach felt like it was dropping out of her.

"James?" Olive whispered.

"Dead." Victoria sounded almost breathless, and heart broken.

"Alex?" Olive took a step towards her with desperation and pain filling her veins. Victoria stared at the blonde vampire for a moment, taking note of how painfully she looked just like her brother.

The Soldier.

"Dead." Victoria's face held no emotion.

"No.. No.. No.." Olive sobbed and stumbled backwards. "You can't mean that." Tears began to run down her face and her legs gave out. She fell on her knees and wrapped her arms around herself.

"They're dead Olive." Victoria lowered herself on the floor in front of her crying friend.

"Who did this?" Olive's voice dripped with venom and her face twisted into anger.

"A vampire named Edward killed James." Victoria let out a breathy sigh as she fought against her own pain.

"And Alex?" With tears still streaming down her face the demand in her voice was evident.

"The Soldier killed him." Victoria calmly responded as she waited for Olive's reaction. The blonde vampire had no idea about her relationship to the Soldier and Victoria wasn't planning on telling her.

Olive suddenly rose to her feet and began to trash the cabin. She threw the body out the window shattering the glass. She busted the wood table and kicked the rubble out of her way. She ripped cabinets off the walls and busted plates on the floor. When she was done with her rampage, she let out a scream. With her heightened ability the mountains shook, and trees were uprooted. Victoria was her in an instant not wanting her ability to bury them under an avalanche once again.

"Pull yourself together Olive." Victoria pressed her hand against Olive's mouth to keep her quiet. Olive looked at her with wide eyes filled with hate and anger. "We have to get our revenge."

Olive ripped her face away from Victoria's grip. "How- our mates are dead- what are we supposed to do?"

"Their murderers have mates. That's how we get our revenge." Victoria pulled two polaroid's out of the pocket of her jeans. It was the school's file photos of Bella Swan and Willow Davis. Olive took both photos into her hand and memorized them.

"How?" Olive didn't look up.

"It won't be easy." Victoria smirked as she ripped the photos back out of Olive's hand. "The whole coven has abilities beyond our own, but we'll figure it out." She watched as Olive's entire demeanor changed into the determined anger that Victoria felt deep inside.

"Okay. Tell me what we have to do." Olive crossed her arms over chest and Victoria smiled at the hate rolling off of her friend.

They were both consumed by a level of hate that would make both James and Alex proud. They were going to do whatever it took to avenge them. Victoria ushered for her friend to follow her out of the cabin without grabbing any of their possessions. She spoke without checking to see if Olive was actually following her.

"First we have to take a trip to Forks Washington."