ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 5

"Ψσυ cαη κιss γσυr lιcεηsε gσσδbγε

"Ψσυ cαη κιss γσυr lιcεηsε gσσδbγε."

Willow was cursing Jasper in her mind the whole ride to the hospital, for him making her take an ambulance. It was a rush of people scrambling inside to get the three crash victims situated into the ER.

Aurora took over for the nurse overlooking Willow and despite the redhead's best efforts her hands were still shaking from the adrenaline. Jasper was perched on the bed behind her with his fingers softly combing through the ends of her hair. Maggie sat in the chair beside the bed with her eyes never leaving her friend.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the hallway just as Aurora finished the stitches on Willow's forehead.

"Paul?" Willow called out just as her friend shoved the ER door open.

"Willow?" Paul's panicked features relaxed when he laid eyes on her. "Jesus I've been all over this hospital trying to find you."

"How did you get in here?" Aurora asked.

"I may have told them my sister was in here." Paul shrugged but his eyes searched over Willow for any sign injury.

"Paul, I'm fine." Willow tried to reassure him by putting her shaking hand on his forearm her other hand clutching her locket.

"Momma Aurora?" Paul questioned without taking his eyes off her.

"Two stitches that won't even scar." Aurora answered as she stripped her gloves off. Paul let out a sigh of relief and leaned down to press a kiss to the top of Willow's head.

"Does she have a concussion?" Jasper broke his silence, his fingers pausing in her hair.

"A slight one but if you have any of the symptoms worsen, headache, nausea, dizziness, you come straight back." Aurora used her mom voice and stern eyes on Willow before turning her focus on Jasper.  "Make sure she comes back."

"Yes ma'am."

"Willow? Bella?" Charlie's voice was loud and consumed with fear when he slammed the door open.  His body visibly relaxed when he spotted both girls sitting on beds beside each other. "You guys okay?"

"Charlie." Willow breathed out his name as if she had been holding her breath. Seeing her uncle gave her great comfort, as if she was truly okay now because he was here.

"You and I are going to have a talk later." Charlie pointed his finger at Tyler as he walked by, stopping at Bella's bed first.  "You alright?"

"I'm fine, dad." Bella shrugged. "Calm down."

"I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop." Tyler directed his apology only to Bella for the second time since they had been there. Willow could care less since her and Tyler had never been friends but she could tell that the lack of apology was driving Jasper mad.