ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 2

"Shε's τhε εχcερτιση ατ τhατ ταblε

"Shε's τhε εχcερτιση ατ τhατ ταblε."

Riding to school with Bella was just as awkward as dinner the night before. Willow left her on her own the moment she climbed out of the truck. By the time lunch rolled around the entire school was obsessed with Bella Swan.

"You seem extremely down." Maggie stated as she pulled the steam off her apple.

"Just agitated." Willow poked her fork around the mess of food on her tray.

"Let me guess. Your cousin?" Jane hooked her eyebrow up and pointed to the table where Bella was sitting.

"Why is every guy in this school obsessed with her?"Maya snarked and aggressively stabbed her fork into her fruit cup.

"Maybe it's just because she's new?" Marshall suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"She won't let the paper do a feature on her." Matthew seemed a little frustrated with a roll of his eyes.

"Seems like the bitches have adopted her." Jane snapped and Willow turned to see her cousin sitting with the 'in' crowd. Lauren Mallory, Jessica Stanley, Erike Yorkie and Angela Webber.

"Angela's not a bitch." Matthew sounded somewhat annoyed at the statement.

"She's the exception at that table." Maggie clarified.

Willow couldn't understand the attraction that every male in school felt towards her cousin. She was beautiful but no more so than other girls in the school.  "Yo, red riding hood." Tyler Crowley's voice called a few feet away and Willow cringed at the grade school nickname.

Tyler and Mike Newton both perched themselves against the table beside Willow. "How come you didn't tell us your cousin was hot?" Mike winked as he grabbed a piece of bread off Willow's tray.

"Go fuck yourself. Both of you." Willow snapped.

"Someone must be on her period." Mike smirked as leaned away from her.

"I will beat both of your mother fucking asses if you don't get away from our table." Jane stood up with her hands pushing up her sleeves. Tyler and Mike muttered under their breath as they walked towards the 'in' crowd.

"Jackasses." Marshall spat when they were out of hearing distance.

"How was your ride to school this morning?" Maggie turned the attention back to Willow.

"Weird. Neither one of us talked." Willow pushed her tray back and held her bottle of cranberry juice in her hands.

"Are you giving her a chance?" Maya asked.

"No." Willow shook her head. "I don't really want to. Her being here changes everything."

"She's only been here two days. Maybe things will get better. " Marshall sounded optimistic and it made Willow smile.