cold

Hannah pov:

Feeling the the cold breeze run through my hair I took a long drag from my cigarette forgetting the existence of the world until I felt a tap on my shoulder to which I turn around and see 4 young woman looking at me smiling.

"Can I help you ladies" I said no expression in my face as one of them traced there finger down my arm.

"I love your tattoos how many do you have" one of them said as I just huffed and turned around walking away cigarette slightly dangling from my lips as I walked towards my car when I got a call.

Natasha Romanoff calling....

Shit

Hello?

Hey han when are you going to be back we have a new recruit coming in soon.

Oh shit yeh I forgot about that I'll be home in 10

Okay hurry up and do not flirt with her

Ooooo it's a her this is gonna be interesting

Hannah don't. I'll see you at home

Talk soon love

Sighing I put the phone down and drove my enthusiastic ass to the compound. I really couldn't be bother and usually I'm pretty okay to people but today is not a good mood Hannah day I cannot be bothered to be nice.

"Hannah you made it where have u been"

I looked towards my bestfriend who didn't look up from his book.

"I went on a walk and got some coffee but I was stopped by a group of women again. When will it end Steve" I huffed as a small chuckle from his lips escaped.

"Who's the new girl then" I said plainly grabbing a whisky glass as the sound of my silver rings clanged against the delicate material.

"Yelena belova, black widow, nats sister, assassin, trained by the red room the same place as nat" Steve briefed me as I hunched into my seat man spreading, one hand rested on my thigh the other gripping my glass.

"Sounds interesting to me" I smirked pulling out my phone.

"How do you wear jeans and a black strappy short top in this weather it's freezing" Steve looked at me giving me a confused look.

"I like the cold, it's comforting" I smiled sarcastically as I continued to check my phone messages when...

"Were back did we miss her is she here?!!!" Peter exclaimed looking around the room frantically as the rest of the avengers walked out the elevator.

"Not yet kid don't worry" I patted him on the back walking out the room.

"I'll be right back" I stated as I walked into the elevator to my floor and into my room.

My room consisted of black sheets, black ish velvet wallpaper a giant bed obviously the frame is black, and a neon blue sign saying cold above my bed. Obviously I had other things in my room like dressers and open wardrobes but there obviously black.