alone

Hannah pov:

Waking up I felt my head throbbing as I heard distant yelling and screaming as my instincts kick in. Hopping out of bed I slowly made my way out of the room turning my body into a shadow to match the darkness and to not be seen. The noise was coming from her door.

Damit. The benefits of being able to become a shadow means you can slip your way into small areas that are dark. Sliding through the dark cracks of the door I came out the shadows as I looked to see a screaming Yelena banging her fists around the place like she was fighting for her life.

Running over I shook her

"YELENA" I whisper yelled into her ear as she scratched down my chest slapping me like I was attacking her.

"YELENA WAKE UP ITS JUST A DREAM" I yelled this time as she jolted up tears streaming down her face panting rapidly. I sat next to her pulling her into my chest as she clung onto my shirt crying into my shoulder. I stroked her hair to calm her down.

"Shhh it's okay it's only a dream, cmon let's get you back to sleep" I calmly whispered at her as she looked up at me and nodded.

Laying back down I went to leave when I felt her grab my hand.

"Please don't leave, don't leave yet" she looked terrified. Damit why is she making me soft.

I sat next to her stroking her hair once again and cooing her to sleep as I watched her slowly drop back into her deep sleep. Goodnight Yelena.

I walked back to my room and settled myself back into my bed thinking about what happened. I felt my shirt it still being wet with her tears and decided to change. Chucking it in the wash I pulled a black t-shirt on and fell back into my needed sleep.

My eyes felt like they were burning as the light from my window glared in, regretting that I didn't shut my curtains last night I rolled over and pulled my duvet over my head.

"WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GET UP BITCHHHHH" the door flung open and a very exited Sam waltzed in increasing my already hungover induced headache.

"Kitchen in 10, me and you are making pancakes oh and also you have to pick up Peter from school with Yelena, loveyoubyeeeee" Sam said too quickly for my brain to process.

Flinging my feet over the bed I forced myself to get up when a small knock at the door startled me.

"Cmon in" I yelled as Yelena walked in holding a small mug of something. Her eyes were still a bit puffy and I could tell she was cold.

"I made you some hangover remady because I'm guessing your feeling quite roughy" she weakly smiled placing the tea on the dresser then turning to leave almost as if she didn't expect me to say anything.

"Your cold" I stated looking at her trembling body as I walked to my wardrobe to grab something.

"I don't really own many warm cloths" she smiled as I threw her a hoodie with the words 'sarin' on the back.

"Put it on I don't like seeing you tremble" I looked at her blankly as she took it with he out the room closing the door softly behind her. My heart ached as the images of her tired puffy eyes played in my mind and how she still managed to smile at me even though I never smile or acknowledge her.