ursula

Yelena pov:

"Can I talk to you?" Steve said looking at Hannah. I could feel some tension between the 2 of them but just shrugged it off as I walked over to nat.

Just before I got to her i was stopped.

"Hi" the woman looked at me, leaning her arm against the bar, inches away from my face.

"Erm hi" I tried to be nice while trying to get past her.

"What's your name gorgeous" she said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear making me cringe.

"Yelena" I said trying to be nice.

"That's a beautiful name, fancy getting a drink with me" she said smirking down at me like a hungry tiger.

"I'm actually good thank you I have to go..." I said walking past her locking eyes with Hannah.

I smiled as I walked up to her but she didn't smile back making me stop in my tracks. She looked angry and shook her her before leaving towards the balcony.

"Cmon you don't need her you can come hangout with me" Sharon said tilting my head to look at her.

If she's just gonna keep walking away from me how about I lead her right to me.

"Sure" I said smiling as we walked over to the bar and just drank and talked all night.

Turns out Sharon is boring as fuck. No flavour, no personality, no nothing and I hadn't seen Hannah all night until when all the guests were leaving which left the avengers sat on the sofa drinking and playing stupid games.

I looked towards the group and decided to join in when Hannah walked in from the balcony with another woman who was laughing at something she said.

She said something and the woman said goodnight and left making the rage in my stomach bubble.

Maybe I was wrong about her. Maybe she was just using me.

"ahh Yelena come join us we were about to play truth or dare" Thor smile pointing to an empty chair as we all settled in, including Hannah and Sharon.

"Tony do you wanna ask the questions first" Clint smiled pointing to the group.

"Sure, hmmmm let's see, Steve truth or dare" he said with an evil grin

"Truth" Steve replied. Of course the safe route

"Who's the better kisser, Peggy or Sharon"

We all spat out our drinks and Sam and Hannah were laughing.

"Peggy"

"HA" Hannah yelled pointing at Sharon as she rolled her eyes.

"My turn" Steve smiled looking around the room

"Sharon, truth or dare" he smiled clearly just trying to include her.

"Dare"

Hannah pov:

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room" he smiled