who are you?

Hannah pov:

The room was cold.

Sweat dripped down my forehead as I tried to shake the feeling of being watched off my mind but it was unbearable.

Giving up all hope of sleep I slipped out from yelenas grasp and walked towards the elevator, using my black whisps to change into some more suitable clothes.

-

The heels of my shoes echoed against the walls of the kitchen as I turned on the coffee machine. The loud expression machine stung my ear, hiding the sounds of the whispers rattling against my ears.

The room went silent.

The hairs on my arms stood up and the silence of the room hurt my head.

hannah

My name rattled around in my brain as I turned around and there she was.

"почему ты не спас не ханну"

(why didn't you save me Hannah)

I looked at the little girl

lily.

"Lily i-"

All of a sudden she dropped her teddy and let out a deafening scream, as she screamed her face started to melt and her body went up in flames.

Horror was the only way to describe it, she melted into the floor and dissapeared.

"hello my child"

My head snapped towards the figure now Infront of me.

"no no no no no" shaking my head tears spilled from my eyes, feeling too overwhelmed.

"No your not real you can't be"

I looked over to the woman.

Hela.

"Come give your mother a hug" she said opening her arms.

"Mother??"

"Oh they haven't told you have they"

"Told me what" I looked at her in fear

"My lovely child, the godess of souls" she said looking at me smiling.

"Who new this" I said, filled with confusion and betrayal.

"Well your uncles dear"

Thor and Loki.

-

My body jolted up.

I looked over to see Yelena was gone from the bed.

The whispering continued in my mind and I knew that, that wasn't just a dream.

I was angry now, rage filled my body.

Running out my room I made my way towards the living room where I knew Thor and Loki would be.

"When were you gonna tell me Huh"
I screamed at them both.

"Hannah what are you talking about"

"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about uncle" I said with menace.

They both went white.

"Exactly, so your telling me. My mother is the godess of DEATH. I was abandoned as a child and I'm the GODESS OF SOULS"

They were frozen. The rest of the team looked at me confused and in fear.

Anger bubbled in my vains as I felt my feet lift off the ground and darkness surrounded my body, my eyes went black and the room around me was covered in darkness. The sounds of screaming souls danced around the room when I felt a hand around my wrist.

"HANNAH" I looked down to see Yelena trying to calm me down.

Looking at her the darkness disappeared and I dropped to my knees panting.

"Hannah I'm so sorry" Thor said standing up walking over to me.

"Don't" I said holding my hand up to him and walking out the room trying to get some air.

-

So everything was a lie. My sister wasn't my sister. My parents wernt my parents, next minute my girlfriend's not actually my girlfriend.

My whole good part of my life was fake.

I was adopted?

And my mother is also dead and evil

Brilliant.

Two soft knocks on the door and a small red headed woman poked her head around the corner.

"We need to talk" I saw nat stood there, more expression on her face than usual making me nervous.

I could hear her though and memories screaming loudly at me.

About me.

"She's like that with everyone" Clint said smiling at Yelena

"She's also impossible to date" I smiled at my sister

"That's hard to believe" she laughed

"Okay then let's make a bet" Tony smirked at Yelena.

"If you can make Hannah fall in love with you I'll give you $500" Tony smirked

"I love a challenge" Yelena laughed

"Oh my god" my body shook

Betrayal. The woman I loved scammed me for $500.

I couldn't breath, tears filled my eyes and the rage corced though my vains.

Storming out my room I ran straight towards the living room.

"Hey han what's wrong" Yelena looked up at me from the sofa.

"Did you get your money?"

"What?"

"Did you get your fucking money yelena"

"How did you-"

"Never. Fucking. Speak. To. Me. Again." I spat venom at her before walking towards the elevator to the roof.

Stoop on the edge of the roof I spoked my only stable thing in my life.

The hurt the betrayal, everything was unbearable. The crying didn't stop.

"I love you Hannah" I heard from behind me.

"No I was a bet" I said glaring at her.
The only thing I could see in this woman was trickery and emotional manipulation.

"No Hannah please, everything I said to you was true" she was crying and crying.

" I hate you" i said spitting venom before I disappeared.