wade

Hannah pov:

Lifting my head up it felt like thousands of bells were ringing in my ears. If peitro hadn't of thrown that brick at me then maybe I could finally wake-up not feeling like an old woman.

My phone was buzzing consistently and I was planning on ignoring it until I caved.

Hello?

HANNAH MY SISTER I MISSED YOU MY LOVE

who the hell is this.

What do u mean who is this is my voice not giving it away I though the raw sexyness of it could be heard from Alaska.

WADE?!!!!!

front and center baby wanna meet up for a cheeky drink we need to talk.

Course

We arranged to meet at a coffee shop and I though it was best to do my motherly duties and check on the 2 biggest kids in the compound.

Peter

And Yelena.

I decided to go up to Peter first and knocked softly on his door. I heard him grumble a come in as I walked into the room and opened the blinds.

"Rise and shine" I sang as Peter pulled the duvet over his head trying to escape the peircing sunlight.

"Can I talk to u real quick" Peter said as I perched myself on the edge of his bed ripping the covers from his face.

"Sure what is it"

"Well I just wanted to apologize" he began

"Apologize for what?"

"Because I accidentally called you mom and I totally shouldn't have done it and I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" he said looking at me squinting because of the bright light.

I flicked his forehead making him sit up and rub it

"Ouch what was that for"

"Because I don't mind if you call me mom your basically my child and my main priority other than my baby of a girlfriend Yelena"

"HA-HA" he yelled pointing at me

"You said it" he said smugly

"Said what?" I said confused looking at Peter with a raised eyebrow

"You called her your girlfriend" oh I did didnt I.

"Yeh yeh not the point what I was saying is that it's okay, I know since aunt may passed it's been hard to find a family again, and I would honoured to be a part of that to you" I said looking at him and he launched himself forward hugging me.

"thank you, are you sure it's okay? Omg can you like adopt me that would be so cool" he said laughing as I held him in my arms.

I poked his ribs making him laugh.

"Can I have Ned and mj come over later" he said looking at his hands.

"Course, do u want me to pop to the shops and grab u some snacks and we can order a pizza for dinner later?"

"YOUR THE BEST" he said

"I'll check in on u later I have to go check up on Yelena."

"Okay see u later"

I walked to the elevator and felt a sick feeling in my stomach as I pushed the button for our floor. After what I said to her I have no idea if she's going to remember it or not.

*Knock* *knock*

Nothing.

I opened the door to see a tired Yelena sleeping on her bed.

Pulling the blinds open and opening the balcony door for some fresh air Yelena finally woke up.

"Good morning" she groaned as she sat up.

To be honest I wasn't happy with her, after getting absolutely shit faced while in not there to look after her she had some things to explain.

I stood there and crossed my arms

"Talk" i said looking at her no expression on my face.

"I'm sorry"

"No. Do you know how worried I was. I get a text from Peter saying your missing, your out with some dude at the bar getting shit faced knowing full well I'm not gonna be there to help you" I said getting angrier and angrier

"I know I know I'm sorry Iv just had alot on my mind, I-i just feel like you don't like me as much as I like you."

"Were going to talk about this later because I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes" I huffed leaving

"Wait where are you going" she said with sad eyes.

"I have to go and see wade" I said slamming the door heading for the coffee shop.

"HANNAH I missed you sis" wade said pulling me into a massive hug

"I missed you too, where have you been I though you were dead" i said as I sat down looking at my coffee Infront of me.

Me and wade grew up together. He was my brother and I was his sister. The first family I had, although we're not related it doesn't mean he's any less important to me.

"Well ya know a bit of this a bit off that. Did you know you can bite a finger off like a carrot. Crazy" he said smiling making me laugh.

"How have u been Hannah, still you cold self?"

"Well no I technically have a girlfriend, and I also- well I'm not sure"

"What no say it" he said looking more serious

"I want to adopt Peter"