afraid

Hannah pov:

There it was again, I heard her scream.

I was helping Peter sleep when the muffled yells of Yelena echoed through the cold building.

Laying Peter down softly I ran down the stairs thinking the elevator would take too long and ran straight to her room. Flinging the door open I was faced with a frantic Yelena throwing her arms in attack and her legs as if she was running a thousand miles.

"YELENA" I shook her frantically as she grabbed a shard if glass from the broken glass on her side table and tried to attack.

"YELENA ITS ME WAKE UP" I tried to yell at her when I felt the slash of her trying to cut me run down my face.

I slapped her across the face making her fall backwards and wake-up frantically.

"oh- oh my god" she looked around the room and dropped the glass in her hand as she looked up at me

"OH MY GOD Hannah" she said trying to walk close to me as I took a few steps back holding my hand up to her from coming any closer.

"I-i will be back in a second" I stuttered holding my face and stumbling to the bathroom.

I looked up into the mirror gripping the sides of the sink. A cut from the top of my eyebrow dragging past my eye down my cheek and stopping halfway down my face, gushed blood.

The wound was deep but nothing a little home made stitching can do.
I patted and cleaned my face of all my blood and patted myself on the back for the stitching I had done.

I walked back into the room throwing the dried bloodied towel into the laundry basket and looked up to see Yelena stood on the balcony looking at the moonlit sky.

I slowly opened the door and lit my cigarette as I walked over to the distraught girl.

"Hey baby" I smiled at her as she just looked at me and stepped backwards tears spilling from her eyes as she saw the slash on my face.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" she said over and over and over gripping her hands in her hair as she fell to her knees, weak from emotion overloads.

"Hey hey, it's okay it's okay cmon let's go inside" i said softly as I gestured towards her room.

She stood up and wiped her tears.

"You need to leave" she just said now emotionless and crossing her arms

"What?"

"Get out go" she said pushing me towards the door.

My body was frozen and my head pounded in confusion. I just walked out still smoking my cigarette maybe hoping it would warm up the cold ass building anyways.

I landed on my bed and put my cig out in the glass of water next to my bed.

everything went pitch black.

-

I hadn't seen Yelena all of yesterday and all of today and I didn't know what to do.

I had, had enough.

I pounded my fists on her door and kicked it open to be faced with Yelena stood by her dresser.

"Why have you been avoiding me" I looked at her my eyes wide with anger and frustration because all I did was care and love this woman and she was pushing me away.

"I have no idea what your talking about"

"LOOK AT ME" I said getting angrier as I slammed the door behind me and walked closer to her.

"answer my question honestly"

"Im breaking up with you" she said looking at the floor.

"no"

"No?" She said. I could feel her emotions I could feel the sadness the guilt the fear that she felt as she said those words.

"Hannah just stay away from me" she said choking on her own words as she froze and looked at me

"TELL ME ALL THE WAYS TO STAY AWAY THEN" I said my body hurting. The sadness intoxicating my heart

"No I won't not when I have spent the best parts of my life with you, loving YOU" I said angry and upset.

"i-"

"No tell me the real reason" I said looking at her my fists clenched

"I don't love you anymore, I never did"